How do I send money from Kenya to Uganda mpesa?
It’s quick and easy;
- When in TZ simply dial *150*00# and then “Send money to MPESA Kenya” on your Vodacom line.
- When in Rwanda; dial *830# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
- When in Uganda; dial *165# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
How do I get money from Kenya to Uganda?
Users will need to dial *369# on their Kenyan number. We tried this on Safaricom and it worked flawlessly.
Send Money to Uganda Using Tingg
- Dial *369#
- Select option 6, International Funds Transfer.
- Enter your full name as the Sender.
- Select ‘Enter Mobile number’ and input the recipient’s mobile number.
Is there mpesa in Uganda?
M-PESA global is a service that enables M-PESA registered customers to send and receive money globally. M-PESA customers will be able to send funds; To East Africa: Rwanda, Tanzania & Uganda. Globally: To millions of Bank accounts and over 500,000 Western Union locations globally.
How do I register for mpesa in Uganda?
Go to the ‘Safaricom’ menu and select ‘M-PESA’ Select ‘Send Money’ Enter your recipient’s phone number: +254742362739. Enter the amount: 16,500KES.
How do I send money to Uganda via mpesa?
How to send from M-Pesa to MTN Uganda Subscriber
- Dial *840#
- Enter your preferred PIN.
- Select Send Money.
- Enter destination phone number in the international format e.g. 256xxxxxxxxxx.
- Enter amount and confirm.
What is the best way to send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Does WorldRemit work in Uganda?
In more than 90% of cases, transfers sent to Uganda using WorldRemit are ready in minutes. This means that funds have been sent to our local partner and are ready for collection by your recipient, or to be credited into their bank account or mobile wallet.
How do I transfer money from Airtel money to Uganda mpesa?
To send money from Airtel Money to M-Pesa you will:
- Dial *222#
- Select Send Money.
- Select send to M-Pesa.
- Enter the recipients(safaricom) mobile number.
- Enter Amount.
- Confirm transaction details.
- Enter PIN.
- Press okay.
How much is it to send 5000 via mpesa?
To initiate M-PESA person to person self reversal, send the transaction confirmation message to 456. To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active.
Transfer to other Mobile Money Users.
Can mpesa send Money to Nigeria?
Using the mySafaricom app you can send from your M-Pesa account to Nigeria through Western Union or PayPal if the recipient has a PayPal account.
How do I send Money via mpesa?
How to send money via M-Pesa?
- Dial *111#;
- Within M-Pesa menu, choose the option “Send money”;
- Insert the number of the person you want to send money to;
- Insert the amount you wish to transfer;
- Insert your PIN and dial 1 to confirm or 2 to abort;
Can I access my mpesa account online?
It is possible to download your Mpesa statement online by accessing Safaricom Self-care. Simply type in the URL www.safaricom.co.ke. Agree to the terms and condition and an activation number will be sent to your phone.
How can I send money to Uganda using mobile money?
Visit our homepage and select Uganda from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list. Select ‘Mobile money’ as the preferred service. Enter the transfer amount. Sign in or create an account if you haven’t already done so.
Is mpesa available in Saudi Arabia?
Xpress Money is offering the M-PESA service to its customers in Saudi Arabia as part of the company’s phased roll out of mobile remittance channels across various countries.