Log into your new Google account and change the google payment billing address to that of USA or UK. 3. Next go to Payment Method section and input your Naira or Dollar Mastercard info.
How do I add my debit card to Google Play in Nigeria?
Step 11 > Sign in to Google Play Store and click on “Payment Methods” on the left of the screen,add your card as payment method,make sure that you fill in correctly all the Nigerian information about your Naira or Dollar Mastercard which includes your Nigerian address and other details.
How do I pay for Google Play in Nigeria?
The second option is to go to pay.google.com – make sure you’re logged in with the same gmail account you use for your Playstore app. Add your dollar card details and save. Then go to Playstore to buy the app or game you need. The card will automatically be charged.
Which debit cards are accepted by Google Play?
You can add the following credit/debit cards to your account:
- American Express.
- Visa Electron.
Why is Google Play not accepting my debit card?
Check that your card address matches the address in Google Payments. If your credit card is registered to a different address that can cause the payment to be declined. Check the zip code matches your current address. … Check that the address listed matches the billing address of your card.
Is Google pay available in Nigeria?
Funding Google Wallet in Nigeria requires having a bank card of one of the partners of Google. The cards are Citi, Sprint, Discover, Visa MasterCard, and American Express. You may simply obtain any of these cards via Google Wallet partner banks and then fund it… Google Wallet also works with Google Offers.
Is Google Play music available in Nigeria?
Since last year, Google has been working to combine both platforms on the YouTube Music app and has been adding new features to the app and launching it in new places – including Nigeria earlier this year. … Google recently increased the playlist strength to 5,000 songs from 1,000.
Can I use US Google Play gift card in Nigeria?
You can now exchange your gift cards for Naira. No matter if you have Google Play Gift Cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Sephora Gift Cards or any other, you can sell them for money in Nigeria. All you have to do is find the perfect place where you get the best exchange rates and instant buyers.
Is Google Play Safe for debit card?
You’re probably wondering if Google Wallet is safe for your debit card information. The short answer is “Yes.” It is very safe; at least, it is much safer than Google Checkout. It gives you the option to secure your private information whenever you’re paying for a product on the internet.
How much does Google pay to download apps?
4. How much does Google pay per download of an Android app? Ans: Google takes 30% of the revenue made on the Android app and gives the rest – 70% to the developers.
How do I link my PayPal to Google Play?
How to add PayPal to Google Pay.
- When you’re ready to checkout in Google products click “add payment method”
- Enter your PayPal information & accept the terms.
- You’re all set! Use PayPal to checkout on Google Play, YouTube, & the Google Store.
How do I add my bank account to Google Play?
Here’s how to set it up:
- Open the Google Play Store and select ‘Payment Methods’ Advertisement. …
- Within ‘Payment Methods’, select the option stating ‘Add bank account with BHIM UPI ID’ …
- A new pop-up window will emerge where you will be asked to add your account details. …
- Add your bank details and you’re all set up!
How do I set up Google without debit card?
One cannot use Google Pay without a debit card.
If it doesn’t, your bank account won’t work with Google Pay.
- Open Google Pay. …
- In the top right, tap your photo under which you choose ‘Bank account’.
- Tap Add bank account.
- Choose your bank from the list. …
- If you have an existing UPI PIN, you’ll be asked to enter it.