What is the Igbo name of pant?
Here is the translation and the Igbo word for pants: ogologo ọkpa.
What is trouser in Igbo?
Here is the translation and the Igbo word for trousers: traụza.
What is Anu in Igbo?
Translates to. beenoun. any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
What is the meaning of OMA in Igbo?
Ututu – Morning. Oma – Good. … It is a literal translation of the British morning greeting ‘Good Morning’. However, ndi Igbo do not great each other by proclaiming Good Morning.
How do you swear in Igbo?
- (1) swear in :: na-aṅụ iyi na.
- (2) swear-word :: iyi-okwu.
- (3) swear by :: na-aṅụ iyi.
- (4) swear at :: na-aṅụ iyi na.
- (5) swear off :: iyi anya.
- (6) swear an oath :: iyi.
- Synonyms. Verb. promise :: nkwa. insist :: na-esi ọnwụ curse :: nkọcha. aver :: aver. …
- Different Forms. swear, swearer, swearers, swearing, swears.
What does Lolo mean in Nigeria?
Lolo is a Nigerian name for babies meaning Prosperous.
What does NNE mean in Nigeria?
Here is nne meaning in English: mother. motherhood. motherly. ewe.