Guaranty tops the performance tables for Nigeria for the second consecutive year, coming first in its scores for operational efficiency, liquidity, and leverage, with Zenith remaining in the second position.
Which bank is the richest bank in Nigeria 2020?
Top 10 Richest Banks in Nigeria by Asset Value
|S/N||Banks||Total Asset Value (2020 Financial Year)|
|2||Zenith Bank||₦7.973 Trillion|
|3||Access Bank||₦7.925 Trillion|
|4||First Bank||₦7.243 Trillion|
Which bank is the strongest bank in Nigeria?
Top 5 Strongest Commercial Banks In Nigeria
- Access Bank | N8. 7 trillion Assets. …
- Zenith Bank | N8. 5 trillion Assets. …
- United Bank For Africa (UBA) | N7. 7 trillion Assets. …
- First Bank of Nigeria | N7. 7 trillion Assets. …
- GTB | N4. 9 trillion Assets.
Which bank is the richest bank in Nigeria 2021?
Richest Banks in Nigeria 2021
- Ecobank: 9.430 Trillion Naira.
- Zenith Bank: 7.97 Trillion Naira.
- Access Bank: 7.93 Trillion Naira.
- First Bank: 7.2 Trillion Naira.
- UBA: 7.06 Trillion Naira.
- Gtbank: 4.574 Trillion Naira.
- Stanbic IBTC: 2.6 Trillion Naira.
- Fidelity Bank: 2.5 Trillion Naira.
Is there a HSBC bank in Nigeria?
HSBC and UBS have closed their offices in Nigeria, the country’s central bank a report said on Friday as it revealed foreign investment had fallen sharply from a year ago.
Which Bank has the best network in Nigeria 2020?
Zenith Bank Plc has again emerged as the Number One Bank in Nigeria by Tier-1 Capital in the 2020 Top 1000 World Banks Ranking published by The Banker Magazine.
Which state is the richest in Nigeria?
Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria (2021)
- Lagos State – IGR: ₦399 billion. …
- Ogun State – IGR: ₦71 billion. …
- Delta state – IGR: ₦65 billion. …
- Kaduna state – IGR: ₦44 billion. …
- Kano state – IGR: ₦40 billion. …
- Akwa Ibom – IGR: ₦32 billion. …
- Enugu state – IGR: ₦31 billion. …
- Kwara state- IGR: ₦31 billion.
Who owns the richest bank in the world?
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Assets: $4,913 bln. Country: China. The largest and richest bank in the world is the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC). It is one of the “BIG FOUR” of the Heavenly Empire and controls almost 1/5 of all banking in China.
Which is the richest bank?
How We Make Money
|Rank||Bank name||Total assets|
|1||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||$3.21 trillion|
|2||Bank of America Corp.||$2.32 trillion|
|3||Wells Fargo & Co.||$1.77 trillion|
|4||Citigroup Inc.||$1.68 trillion|
Which bank is best for fixed deposit in Nigeria?
Below is a list of interest rates of 6 top banks in Nigerian fixed deposit account (old info)
- First Bank of Nigeria fixed deposit account interest rate.
- Stanbic IBTC fixed deposit account interest rate.
- Wema Bank fixed deposit account interest rate.
- Access Bank fixed deposit account interest rate.