If you have a Naira Bank Card and money in the bank account connected to the card, then you can make a direct deposit into your Olymp Trade trading account.
How do I deposit money into Olymp Trade from Nigeria?
Log into your Olymp Trade account.
- Locate the “Deposit” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Clickonit and fill in the deposit amount and click “Next“.
- Click the “Bank Cards” payment method.
- Lookto the right side of the page and click “Deposit“
- Fill in your card details on the next page and click on “Pay”
Can a Nigerian Trade on Olymp Trade?
Meaning that trading binary options is legal in Nigeria and Nigerians can be rest assured dealing with Olymp Trade as they are a registered and regulated company.
How does Olymp Trade work in Nigeria?
Olymp Trade is an online investment platform where you can invest a minimum of $1 in an FTT trade & earn up to 92% profits in one minute. … When you open an Olymp Trade account you get $10,000 free demo credits which you should use for training, to figure out the platform, and to understand how easy it is to earn online.
How do I add money to my Olymp Trade?
Deposit money in Olymp Trade by using Visa/Mastercard with 5 steps.
- Log in your Olymp Trade account and click Deposit. …
- Select a payment method at Olymp Trade. …
- Select which amount of money you want to deposit in Olymp Trade account. …
- Fill all the information on the Visa/Mastercard and click Pay. …
- Take a photo of your receipt.
Can I trust Olymp trade?
Online trading is a scam
As an example, Olymp Trade is a member of the International Financial Commission, which protects their traders in the event of wrongdoing on the part of the broker.
Who is the owner of Olymp trade?
The “Olymp Trade” brand belongs to Saledo Global LLC, which is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The company has 20 mln. customers worldwide and seeks to make Forex trading transparent and affordable to everyone.
Is Olymp Trade banned in Nigeria?
However, the main regulatory body for stock exchange in Nigeria, the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC is yet to come up with sufficient framework to regulate online trading like fixed time trades or Forex trading. … But this does not make online trading illegal in Nigeria.
How do I withdraw money from Olymp Trade in Nigeria?
How to Withdraw Money on Olymp Trade in Nigerian
- Log into your Olymp Trade account.
- Look to the top right corner of your dashboard and click on “Withdrawal“.
What is the best time to trade forex in Nigeria?
Best Forex Trading Time in Nigeria
The best time to trade forex in Nigeria is between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm, according to Nigeria local time. At this time, the London and the New York trading sessions start to overlap, bringing with it lots of market activities and opportunities.
Can Olymp trade make you rich?
The Olymp Trade system allows you to earn up to 90 percent profit with minimum investment. … The minimum trade requirement is $1, which could help you earn up to 80 percent profit from your investment on a regular account, and up to 90 percent on a VIP account.
How much can you withdraw from Olymp trade?
There are NO limits on how much you can withdraw from your account, but the minimum amount is $10. Over 90% of withdrawal requests are processed in less than 1 business day. Having Expert status with Olymp Trade guarantees 1 business day withdrawals.
Which is the best trading app?
Top 10 Best Trading App In India
- Zerodha KITE online trading mobile app. …
- 5paisa online trading app. …
- Upstox pro app. …
- Angel Broking online trading app. …
- Edelweiss online trading app. …
- Stoxkart online trading app. …
- Astha Trade Wave trading app. …
- Fyers app.