Not only can you send money to banks in Kenya, you can also send money to mobile wallets, such as M-Pesa. It’s easy and the money is transferred immediately once payment is approved. Just make sure the person you are sending money to in Kenya has an M-Pesa mobile wallet account.
What is the best way to send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
What’s the cheapest way to send money to Kenya?
The cheapest way to send money to kenya is via Skrill, this is because Skrill is the only money transfer platform connected to Mpesa which is the most wide spread money transfer system in Kenya, transfering money from this platforms takes a few minutes and almost instantanious to Mpesa.
How can I send money to a friend in Kenya?
Paysend offers a fast, affordable and hassle-free way of sending money to Kenya via the Paysend app or website. You can send money to a bank account, directly to a Mastercard, or to a digital wallet. This gives your recipient lots of flexibility!
Can I send mobile money to Kenya?
You can send mobile money to Kenya that they can then use to pay bills, buy products in stores, transfer to other mobile wallets and even withdraw by visiting a local agent.
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Kenya? To send money in USD to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.58 USD + 0.84% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
Which app can I use to transfer money to Kenya?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Kenya. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Kenya. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
How can someone from UK send money to Kenya?
Discover easy international money transfers to Kenya with Western Union, simply choose below for the most convenient way to send money from the UK.
- Send online. Register your profile for free to transfer money to Kenya. …
- Send from app. Start your transfer on your device and pay on the app or cash in store. …
- Send in person.
Which is the best way to send money from UK to Kenya?
Best options to send money from UK to Kenya
- Cheapest. Remitly. …
- Azimo. Zero fees on first two transfers and introductory exchange rate.
- Go to Small World. Zero transfer fees on 1st transfer.
- WorldRemit. ZERO fees on your first THREE transfers with code 3FREE.
How can I send money to Kenya through Western Union?
Send money online
- Log in. Log in to your online banking account at the respective Western Union agent.
- Fill in transfer details. Enter the receiver name, receiving country and the amount, then pay for the transfer.
- Send with confidence. Share your tracking number (MTCN)1 with your receiver.
Can I use Zelle to send money to Kenya?
With Zelle, you can send and receive money with peace of mind. The service allows people to send funds from more than 80,000 Western Union Agent locations in 45 countries and territories directly to Safaricom M-PESA subscribers in Kenya.
How do I send money to Kenya Sendwave?
How to send money with Sendwave
- Download the Sendwave app for iOS or Android and register for a free account.
- Enter debit card information.
- Verify your identity.
- Enter recipient name and phone number.
How do I send money to someone else using mpesa?
- Go to the ‘Safaricom’ menu and select ‘M-PESA’
- Select ‘Send Money’.
- Enter your recipient’s phone number, the amount you wish to send and your PIN.
- You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.