Send money to Ghana, and your recipient can pick up cash at Ecobank, Unibank, Access, and more. Your recipient needs a valid ID and the Xoom transaction number. Transfer money directly to mobile wallets. View cash pickup locations.
What is the best way to send money to Ghana?
The best ways to send money to Ghana
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
How can I send mobile money to Ghana?
How to send money to Ghana
- Select “Send” at the bottom of the screen.
- Press “Bank transfer”
- Choose Ghana as the destination.
- Enter the amount you’d like to send in US dollars.
- Select “Continue”
- Choose whether you would like to send money to a bank or mobile wallet.
- Choose who you’d like to send money to in Ghana.
How can I send money from USA to Ghana mobile money?
All you need to do is:
- Check the recipient has set up their MTN Mobile Money account and make sure you have their Mobile Money number.
- Choose ‘Mobile Money Transfer’ from our service options.
- Select ‘MTN Mobile Money’ as the payout-network.
- Select the currency and the amount you want to send.
Can I send money from UK to Ghana?
Mobile money – Make a mobile money transfer from the UK to Ghana and send funds directly to your recipient’s Airtel, Tigo, Vodafone or MTN mobile money account. The money will be credited within minutes. WorldRemit Walletn – Send money safely and securely to the WorldRemit Wallets of your family and friends in Ghana.
Which app can I use to send money to Ghana?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Ghana. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Ghana. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
How much is $100 dollars in Ghana cedis?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Ghanaian Cedi|
|10 USD||59.90000 GHS|
|20 USD||119.80000 GHS|
|50 USD||299.50000 GHS|
|100 USD||599.00000 GHS|
How can I send money from Egypt to Ghana?
How to send money from Egypt to Ghana
- Enter the country of departure – Egypt;
- Enter the country of receipt – Ghana;
- Select the departure currency – you can send money from Egypt in EGP, EUR, USD;
- Enter the transfer amount in the selected currency – for example, 2000 EGP;
Can u use PayPal in Ghana?
Is PayPal available in Ghana? No. Paypal is currently not available in Ghana and some other African countries because of restrictions. However, Ghanaians can still be able to create a verified account on the platform.
Does Western Union send money to Ghana?
Western Union makes it easy to receive money from nearly anywhere in Africa. Money can be sent to any qualifying bank account, to eligible mobile wallets, and even directly in cash. With over 43,000 Western Union agent locations throughout Africa, including Ghana, Ethiopia, and Kenya, it’s simple to pick up cash.
Which banks in Ghana does Xpress money?
Our wide network of more than 500 agent partner locations for cash pick up include CBG Bank, Barclays, Zenith Bank and Universal Merchant. You can even send money to a mobile wallet – we offer transfers to MTN, VODACOM, GLO and Airtel mobile numbers.
Is Zelle in Ghana?
The short answer is no. Zelle is not international, and the app is only available to US residents. To use the Zelle app in the first place — let alone send and receive money via online banking — both the sender and the recipient must have US bank accounts.
Where can I pick up WorldRemit money in Ghana?
Your recipient can collect from any branch of:
- Ghana Commercial Bank.
- Fidelity Bank Ghana.
- Agricultural Development Bank.
- The Royal Bank.
- Universal Merchant Bank.
- UT Bank.
- HFC Bank.