Western Union makes it easy to receive money from nearly anywhere in Africa. Money can be sent to any qualifying bank account, to eligible mobile wallets, and even directly in cash. With over 43,000 Western Union agent locations throughout Africa, including Ghana, Ethiopia, and Kenya, it’s simple to pick up cash.
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya via Western Union?
What transfer methods do we use at Time Doctor?
|Table 1: Sending $1000 from the US to Kenya|
|Western Union (slow)||$5||$46|
How do I receive money from Western Union in Kenya?
How to receive money via online banking
- Log in. Log in online to your bank account with one of our partner banks.
- Fill in your transfer details. Enter the tracking number (MTCN), transfer amount, your sender’s name, and purpose of the transfer.
- Receive money. Select the account you want to deposit the money in.
How much is the maximum you can send through Western Union to Kenya?
Sending from Kenya:
Maximum principal send amount is 10,000 US dollars.
How can one send money from USA to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How much does it cost to send $100 Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Kenya? To send money in USD to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.58 USD + 0.84% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
What details do I need to receive money from Western Union?
Visit one of the 4,500+ Western Union agent locations1 in Nigeria. Provide your sender’s name, the amount expected and the tracking number (MTCN). Show a government-issued ID. Get your money once your details have been verified.
What are the details needed for Western Union transfer?
To receive/send money through the Western Union, all the sender needs are receiver’s first and last name, sender’s first and last name and the money. The sender fills out the western union form and hands it out to the Western Union agent in any of the locations.
How much can you send Western Union?
You can send a maximum of $2,500.00 per online money transfer. Agent locations typically have no limit, however, so long as you can provide adequate identification while sending. Nearly all transactions through Western Union will have a transfer fee attached, ranging from $3.50 to $100 or more.
How do I send money through Western Union agent?
- Visit a Western Union agent location. With over 4,500 locations 2 in Nigeria, it’s easy to find one nearby.
- Share your details. Provide the agent with your full name and a valid government-issued ID.
- Share your receiver’s details 3 …
- Pay and send.
Is Western Union the best way to send money?
If you want to know a convenient way to send money abroad to another bank, Western Union is the service you’re looking for. … In addition to being one of the best ways to transfer money internationally, transfers of money between bank accounts are often less expensive than sending money for cash pickup.
How do I send money to Kenya Sendwave?
How to send money with Sendwave
- Download the Sendwave app for iOS or Android and register for a free account.
- Enter debit card information.
- Verify your identity.
- Enter recipient name and phone number.
How can I send money abroad to Kenya?
Send money to Kenya through 10 different ways
- World Remit. World Remit is by far our most trusted, fastest and most convenient way of sending money from abroad to family and friends anywhere in African including Kenya. …
- Moneygram. …
- Payoneer. …
- Transferwise. …
- Mobile Money. …
- Simbapay. …
- Useremit. …
Can I use Zelle in Kenya?
The short answer is no. Zelle is not international, and the app is only available to US residents. To use the Zelle app in the first place — let alone send and receive money via online banking — both the sender and the recipient must have US bank accounts.