You can send online up to 300 EUR for a 2,90 EUR transfer fee1 to Cameroon for cash pickup or straight to a mobile wallet2, whichever is most convenient for you and your receiver. Send money to more than 1.900 agent locations3 in Cameroon in minutes2. You can transfer money directly to your receiver’s mobile wallet2.
Is Western Union available in Cameroon?
Send money to almost anywhere in the world from Cameroon
Today with over 500.000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide.
How do I receive money from Western Union in Cameroon?
- Visit an Agent Location: Use our online Agent locator to find a location near you.
- Complete the To Receive Money Form at the Agent Location. Sender’s name. Where money was sent from. …
- Present ID and Form to the Agent Clerk. Your completed form. Your government-issued ID (where applicable)
- Receive the Money.
How can I send money to USA from Cameroon?
If you want to send money to a bank account in Cameroon, we recommend using a specialist currency provider. If you’re transferring under $200 or equivalent, your best options include WorldRemit or Azimo. If you’re sending more than $200, we recommend WorldRemit or Azimo.
How do I create a Western Union account in Cameroon?
Register and get started with Western Union
- Register. online. Fill-in online. registration. form. Get started.
- Verify. email. Visit the nearby GraceKennedy. location and provide the same ID. you used for online registration. …
- Enjoy sending. money. After you receive a profile. verification email, you can start. sending money online.
How much does it cost to send 1000 dollars Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
How can you send money online?
How to send money online, on mobile or in person
- Venmo: Best rated for mobile.
- Zelle: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Google Pay).
- Google Pay: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Zelle).
- PayPal: Most popular online.
- Walmart-2-Walmart: Best for nonbank transfers.
What are the requirements to receive money from Western Union?
Receiving money at Western Union® Agent location is easy.
In order to pick up cash at the Agent location, you will be asked to provide this information:
- Your full name.
- Amount expected.
- Sender’s full name.
- Sender’s country.
- Money Transfer Control Number – MTCN.
- Acceptable ID document.
What is the procedure of receiving money from Western Union?
To pick up money at an agent location, the receiver must provide:
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- A government-issued photo ID (CNIC, NICOP, Passport)
- The approximate amount of the money transfer (+/- 10%)
- The sender’s full name.
- The sending country (City & State if US/Mexico)
How do I receive money from Western Union transfer?
Ways to receive money
1Visit a Western Union agent location. 2Provide your sender’s details, including the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). 3Show a government-issued photo ID. 4Get your money once your details have been verified.
Can I receive money with Paypal in Cameroon?
Paypal does not permit Paypal users in Cameroon to withdraw money from their PayPal Cameroon accounts, their service is still indispensable to every credit card holder in Cameroon. The above facts insinuate that the Paypal service has been tailored to suit Cameroonians’ needs who just want to make online payments.
How we can send money to USA?
Now you can simply go online to send money to the U.S.! No more trips to the bank or other money transfer locations. The International Money Transfer service through RBC® Online Banking is a cost-effective and convenient way to send money to the U.S., as well as more than 120 other countries around the world2.
Does Paysend work in Cameroon?
At Paysend transfers are completed quickly, affordably and hassle-free, allowing you to send money to Cameroon from anywhere in the world.