How can I buy airtime from Zimbabwe Online?
How does it work?
- Select the ‘Airtime’ service from the ‘Send to’ box on our website or app.
- Enter and confirm the phone number of your recipient.
- Choose from the top-up amounts you’ll be presented with.
- Pay online.
- The mobile top-up will usually be completed in minutes (occasionally there are delays on the local network)
How do I send airtime from South Africa to Zimbabwe Econet?
How do you send airtime to Econet, Zimbabwe?
- Visit our homepage and select Zimbabwe from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list.
- Choose ‘Airtime Top up’ as the preferred service.
- Enter and confirm your recipient’s mobile number.
- Pick a top up amount from the options you’ll be presented with.
How do I transfer airtime from South Africa to Zimbabwe?
To send airtime or data to Zimbabwe follow the steps below:
- Choose the airtime or data bundle you want.
- Click on “Select Options”
- Add the Zimbabwean number on The box labelled “send recharge pin to”
- Select “Buy Now”
- Select ‘View cart”
- Select “proceed to payment details”
- Enter your billing details.
- Choose payment method.
How do I buy Telecel with Ecocash?
How do you buy Telecel airtime using Ecocash?
Buy on the WhatsApp Bot
- In the chat window, enter airtime.
- Follow the prompts as directed and pick out the option of your choice.
- After completing the process, a popup will appear on your Ecocash phone. Enter your pin and you are done.
Can I buy NetOne airtime using EcoCash?
It’s easy to buy NetOne airtime using your Ecocash balance through Paynow’s platforms. You can use the Paynow website at www.topup.co.zw or send the message “Help” to our Paynow Whatsapp Bot on +263 864 4429 100. There isn’t a way to buy NetOne airtime directly through Ecocash.
How do I use Paynow in Zimbabwe?
After logging in click the Find a Paynow Member link and enter the email address of the registered member, complete the payment form, choose a payment method and make payment. Website or Email Link: Merchants have the option of embedding a link in their website or emails to initiate your transaction on Paynow.
How do I buy airtime from Zimbabwe South Africa?
Purchase Econet Zimbabwe airtime or data bundles or SMS bundles for a loved one in Zim-babwe for FREE!
- Dial *133*003#
- Select EcoCash (option 1) and when prompted enter their pin to access their EcoCash menu.
- Select Option 2-Make Payment.
- Select Option 2-Pay Merchant.
- Enter Merchant Code.
How do I send EcoCash from Zimbabwe to South Africa?
- Dial *130*567# (no airtime required)
- Select EcoCash as method of receiving cash.
- Pay for your order at any of the following:
How do I send money from Zimbabwe to South Africa?
- Dial *120*321#
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Select ‘Zimbabwe’
- Select the account you wish to send money from.
- Key in the first 8 numbers of your recipient’s Zimbabwean ID number.
- Key in your recipient’s Zimbabwean cellphone number.
- Enter the amount you wish to send in rands.
How do I transfer airtime from mukuru to Zimbabwe?
How do I send money internationally and locally? Simply dial *130*567#, call 086 001 8555 or visit our mobi site mobile.mukuru.com.
How do you convert airtime to EcoCash in Zimbabwe?
Airtime Conversion steps:
- Dial *100#
- Select 4 EcoCash.
- Select option 2 Airtime to EcoCash Conversation.
- Select 1 Convert Airtime.
- Enter Amount you wish to convert.
- Press 1 to confirm.
How do I transfer airtime to another number?
Method 1 using *111# to share or transfer airtime
- Dial *111#
- Option 3 and press enter.
- Enter recipient’s number.
- Enter amount 5. Press enter.