Mobile money – Make a mobile money transfer from the UK to Ghana and send funds directly to your recipient’s Airtel, Tigo, Vodafone or MTN mobile money account. The money will be credited within minutes. WorldRemit Walletn – Send money safely and securely to the WorldRemit Wallets of your family and friends in Ghana.
How do I send money from UK to Ghana using mobile money?
After your recipient has confirmed he/she has a mobile money account, simply sign into your UnityLink online or mobile app account.
- Select country you are sending from.
- Select country you want to send.
- Select delivery method as mobile money.
- Select payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
How can I transfer money from UK to Ghana?
How do I send money to Ghana?
- Online. Transfer money quickly any time you like. from a £1 transfer fee* Send money now.
- From our app. Transfer money quickly any time you like. from a £1 transfer fee* Get the app.
- From a location. Send cash from one of 5,700+ Western Union locations** in the UK. from a £2.90 transfer fee*
Which app is best to send money to Ghana?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Ghana. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Ghana. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
What is the best way to send money to Ghana?
The best ways to send money to Ghana
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
What cash apps are international?
The 5 Best Apps to Transfer Money Internationally This Year
- 5 Best Money Transfer Apps. Remitly. …
- Remitly money transfer smartphone app. …
- OFX money transfer smartphone app. …
- Wise (formerly TransferWise) …
- PayPal money transfer smartphone app. …
- Western Union money transfer smartphone app.
How long does it take to transfer money from UK to Ghana?
A bank will take between 3-5 business days to transfer your converted GBP to GHS to Ghana.
Can you send mobile money from USA to Ghana?
Mobile money – Send mobile money from the USA to Ghana and the funds will be added instantly to Airtel, Tigo, Vodafone and MTN mobile money accounts. … Cash pickup – Send money for cash pickup and your recipient will be able to collect the cash within minutes from thousands of pickup locations across Ghana.
Does cash up work in Ghana?
The challenge faced by cash app users is that the payment method is limited to some countries. The countries that do not support the use of CashApp countries include Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, UAE, India, Uganda, South Africa, most European countries, and countries outside the USA.
Which money transfer is cheapest?
Bank wire transfer: Best for sending $10,000 or more within the U.S. Wise: Cheapest for international transfers (tie with OFX). OFX: Cheapest for international transfers (tie with Wise). Xoom: Fastest for international transfers (tie with MoneyGram).
Which is the best app for money transfer?
Western Union has long been the go-to company for sending money around the world. Today, the Western Union app makes it even more convenient. Available for Android, iPad, and iPhone devices, as well as on the web, the app lets you send money to more than 200 countries.
How much cash should I carry to Ghana?
According to the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs, those traveling into and out of Ghana are restricted to bringing a maximum of $5,000 either way.
How much is $100 dollars in Ghana cedis?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Ghanaian Cedi|
|10 USD||59.90000 GHS|
|20 USD||119.80000 GHS|
|50 USD||299.50000 GHS|
|100 USD||599.00000 GHS|
Can I use PayPal to send money to Ghana?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Ghana right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.