How do I transfer credit from MTN to MTN?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How do you transfer airtime with MTN?
To transfer airtime:
- Dial *136*3# and follow the prompts.
- Or dial *136*6328*(cellphone number you’re sending airtime to)*(value of airtime)#
How can I get my MTN transfer pin?
How to get MTN transfer pin
- Sending an SMS containing “Default pin, new pin, confirm new pin” to “777″.
- You can also create a pin by dialing *600*default pin*new pin*confirm new pin#.
- An SMS will be sent to you shortly confirming that you have created your transfer pin successfully.
How can I transfer credit from MTN Cameroon?
Transfer airtime and Me2U code management
- How to transfer credit? To make a credit transfer, you must dial * 150 * amount * phone number * Code Me2U #
- What if I forgot my Me2U code? If you have forgotten your Me2U code, you must reset it and create a new one.
- How to reset my Me2U code?
How do you transfer airtime?
To register and share airtime, follow these easy steps:
- 1Dial *147# and select Airtime Share.
- 2Select “Activate Airtime Share and start sharing airtime”
- 3Select the amount you want to share.
- 4Enter the Cell C Prepaid or Top Up cellphone number.
- 5Confirm your transaction.
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to 1st time?
Here’s how to transfer credit on mtn using USSD. To do this, simply dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone. For example, let’s say the number you’re sending the credit to is 08031234567 and you want to transfer 1,500 Naira from your airtime balance.
How do I use Me2U on MTN?
How do I register for MTN Me2U? You can register to MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, type ‘register’, leave a space, enter a 4-digit PIN and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 1 ‘Activate’, choose a new PIN, re-enter that new PIN and finally, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
How do I know my MTN pin?
How To Retrieve Lost Or Blocked MTN Transfer PIN Number/Code. Step 1: Go to Your Message, Then create new Message and Type Yes. Step 2: Wait for a few Minutes, MTN will send you a message exactly like this: welcome to share & sell, your default your new pin is 0000.
What is MTN transfer pin?
MTN transfer PIN is required to complete airtime transfer. The MTN transfer PIN is a four digit code which you need to send a credit to your friend on the MTN network.
How do I get my old pin from MTN share and sell?
To recover your forgotten pin, here are the steps to follow.
- Open your message box and type “Yes”.
- Then send it to “556”
- Wait for a few Minutes, MTN will send you a message exactly like this: “welcome to share & sell, your default your new pin is 0000. …
- Choose a new pin and text your new Pin to 556. eg. …
- You’re done.