*150# for MTN; *133# for Africell.
How do I check my remaining data on MTN?
How to Check Data Balance on MTN
- Open phone app.
- Dial *131#, then OK.
- Your data balance will show on your screen.
How do I check my MTN Uganda balance?
Numbers To Remember
- To check your airtime, dial *131#
- To change your tariff, dial *151#
- To load a data bundle, *150*1#
- To transact with MTN Mobile Money, dial *165# or download the MyMTN app for more convenience.
- To activate MTN CallerTunez and get a variety of call back ring tones, dial *170#
How can I check my internet balance?
Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my MTN 2021 data balance?
To check your MTN data balance via USSD, dial any of these: *559# *131*4#
How do I check my MTN data balance via SMS?
Checking data balance on MTN can be done via SMS. This can be done by sending 2 to 131 or 403 to 131.
What is the code for MTN data?
You can subscribe to any MTN data bundles via the following channels: USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and selecting your preferred data plan. SMS: Sending the bundle plan keyword to 131.
How do I check MTN data balance to another number?
To check your balance
- Dial 136 for updates on remaining airtime, SMSs or data.
- Dial *136# for a summary balance.
- Dial *136*1# for a detailed balance.
How can I get free data on MTN Uganda?
Dial *160*8# to activate your free MBs.
How do I check my balance?
Through Missed Call Service
You can also give a missed call on 1800 274 0110 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number and you will receive an SMS with your account balance. Additionally, you can also click here to check your balance.
How do I check my mobile data usage?
In order to check Mobily internet or data balance, you can dial the code *1411*1# on your mobile screen. The system will display the remaining internet balance on your mobile screen.
How can I check my SIM data?
SIM data can be reviewed in one way, but in another via SMS.
Search PTA SIM Information System Via SMS
- Open SMS written box from your mobile.
- Type your CNIC number in this box without dashes.
- Send the SMS to the USSD code 668.
- You’ll receive an SMS including active SIMs information which are registered on your CNIC number.
How do I check my data balance on MTN Afghanistan?
Dial *344*7# for MTN Data balance Enquiry
Customer can inquiry his/her remaining MBs and validity via all available inquiry channels, USSD string *344*7# or USSD menu *344# press 7 or via SMS type 7 send to 344.
How do I buy MTN data balance?
A. You can subscribe to any MTN data bundles via the following channels: USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and selecting your preferred data plan. SMS: Sending the bundle plan keyword to 131.
How can I borrow MTN data?
Borrow Data via *606# Menu:
- Dial *606# and select XtraByte.
- The system will then display all the data bundles that you can borrow.
- You can then select your preferred data plan from the list.