Computer Science is how many years course? In Nigeria, if you gain admission to study Computer Science at the university through JAMB UTME, you will study Computer Science for four years. If you gain admission through direct entry, you will study this course for three years.
Is it good to study Computer Science in Nigeria?
In a world and generation driven by Information Technology (IT) advancement and innovation, Computer Science is one of the top courses to study in the university.
Which school is best for Computer Science in Nigeria?
Below is a list of the 10 best universities to study Computer science in Nigeria
- University of Ibadan.
- The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- The Federal University of Technology, Minna.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- The University of Benin, (UNIBEN)
- Covenant University, Ota.
What subjects do I need to study Computer Science in Nigeria?
Subjects needed to study Computer Science in Nigeria
- Students are free to choose the third subject from Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics, Geography.
Is Computer Science hard?
Learning the discipline of Computer Science is a hard and difficult endeavor for most students. However, if you are willing to invest the time and learn serious time management skills, most students can successfully learn the discipline and pursue successful careers in Computer Science fields.
What is the best course to study in Nigeria?
10 Best Courses to Study in Nigeria (University)
- Medicine. Truth is medicine is one of the most marketable courses in Nigerian university. …
- Estate Management. …
- Accounting. …
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. …
- Theater Arts. …
- Pharmacy. …
- Computer Engineering and Information Technology. …
- Nursing and Laboratory Sciences.
How much do computer scientist earn in Nigeria?
For a Computer Science profession in Nigeria, we have the average monthly salary of a Computer Scientist in Nigeria to be N198,000 per month.
Is Computer Engineering a good course to study in Nigeria?
Computer engineering is one of the top Engineering courses in Nigeria. Today, computer engineers are very highly sought after. Computer engineers are now developing the most complex and innovative forms of technology that we all use today.
Which field is best in computer science?
Here are the top 6 jobs you could get with a computer science degree:
- Full Stack Web Developer. A full stack web developer is well-versed in both front- and back-end web development. …
- Mobile Application Developer. …
- Software Engineer. …
- Systems Architect. …
- Machine Learning Engineer. …
- Data Engineer.
Which course is best in computer science?
Let us run through the best five computer science certification courses, which are as follows:
- Full Stack web development course. Full Stack web development course – Computer Science Certification Courses. …
- Python programming. …
- Artificial Intelligence course. …
- Data Science course. …
- Cyber Security Certification Course.
Which subject is best for computer science?
The above subjects you will be studying in your whole CS course. Maths can help you for some subjects like Statistics etc.
CS Foundation Course Subjects:
- English and Business Communication.
- Economics and Statistics.
- Financial Accounting.
- Elements of Business Law and Management.
What subjects do I need in JAMB to study Computer Science?
JAMB UTME subject combination to study Computer Science and Informatics must include:
- Choose one from Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
How many subjects are in Computer Science?
Undergraduate Courses usually include programming, algorithms and data structures, computer architecture, operating systems, computer networks, parallel computing, embedded systems, algorithms design, circuit analysis and electronics, digital logic and processor design, computer graphics, scientific computing, software …
Can I study Computer Science without maths?
Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science course even after completion of 12th Class without Mathematics course. But remember, the basic eligibility criteria basically varies from institute to institute. Some of the colleges ask candidates to have “Mathematics” as a subject at their 12th Class level.