Ethiopia’s telephone numbers are made up of 12 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Ethiopia using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7-digit number.
How do you write an Ethiopian phone number?
- xxx xxxx – calls within an area code.
- 0yy xxx xxxx – calling within Ethiopia.
- +251 yy xxx xxxx Calling from outside Ethiopia.
How can I hide my caller ID in Ethiopia?
Dial *67 on your number pad. Dial the 10 digit number you wish to dial.
How can I call a cell phone number?
To call a landline number in the province using your Globe or Smart cellphone, just follow this format:
- Area Code + 7-Digit Landline Number.
- 2 + 8-Digit Landline Number.
- 0 + Area Code + 7-Digit Landline Number.
- 0 + 2 + 8-Digit Landline Number.
- +63 + Area Code + 7-Digit Landline Number.
How do I check what my phone number is?
Option 1 – Android Settings
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. …
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
- Select “SIM Status“.
- Your phone number is listed in the “My Phone Number” section of the screen.
How can I activate my Ethiopian SIM?
How to get started with a new mobile service:
- Insert the SIM card into your handset.
- Enter your PIN (if requested).
- Please dial 989 to activate your prepaid service and follow the instructions.
Where is Ethiopia located?
How do I call Ethiopia from India?
To call Ethiopia from India, dial: 00 – 251 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 251 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international call from India.
- 251 – ISD Code or Country Code of Ethiopia.
- Area code – There are 9 area codes in Ethiopia.