An early career Safety Officer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₦1,214,778 based on 39 salaries. A mid-career Safety Officer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₦1,768,743 based on 19 salaries.
How do I become a Safety Officer in Nigeria?
Health Safety Officer Requirements:
- The International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety from NEBOSH.
- the National Compliance and Risk Qualifications (NCRQ) and Diploma in Applied Health and Safety.
- A relevant degree in environmental health or occupational safety and health.
- Valid competency certificates.
How much does a HSE officer earn?
The average hse officer salary in the United Kingdom is £33,000 per year or £16.92 per hour. Entry level positions start at £27,583 per year while most experienced workers make up to £37,500 per year.
Which country pays highest salary for Safety Officer?
The average pay for a Health & Safety Officer is €71,530 a year and €34 an hour in Austria. The average salary range for a Health & Safety Officer is between €50,690 and €88,509. On average, a Bachelor’s Degree is the highest level of education for a Health & Safety Officer.
What is the qualification for Safety Officer?
Diploma in electrical / chemical safety OR Degree/ P G Diploma in occupational safety, health or environment management from a recognized University/Institution (2) A minimum of two years of relevant experience in EHS management is required for the posts of Safety Officer.
Which safety course is best?
Most popular training courses
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management.
How do I become HSE certified?
How to obtain your EHS certification
- Pursue an education. The required level of education depends on the EHS certification you plan to pursue. …
- Pass the Associate Safety Professional (ASP) certification exam. …
- Obtain experience. …
- Safety specialist.
- Safety director.
- Environmental health and safety officer.
Is safety a good career?
Occupational safety and health may be a profession that doesn’t often receive attention, but it’s a rewarding career path with plenty of projected growth and opportunities. … A safety professional’s goal is to ensure workplace safety and prevent illness and injuries in their organization.
What is the salary of safety officer in Dubai?
MISSING VALUE in Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area Salaries
|Associated Industries Insurance Safety Officer salaries – 3 salaries reported||Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area||AED 4,500/mo|
|Emirates NBD Safety Officer salaries – 1 salaries reported||Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area||AED 6,540/mo|
Which country is best for safety jobs?
Below, check out 27 of the best countries for expats.
- Norway. A woman in Team Norway clothing passes along a street near PyeongChang Olympic Stadium on February 11, 2018 in Pyeongchang-gun, South Korea.
- Singapore. …
- Switzerland. …
- United Arab Emirates. …
- Oman. …
- Germany. …
- Japan. …
- Bahrain. …
What is the highest paying safety job?
Discover the highest paying jobs in Safety, along with a breakdown of the opportunities and expert networks that can help make your next career move happen. Top jobs in Safety include: Construction Inspector, Director, Safety and Security and EHS Manager.
How much does a safety officer earn in Canada?
The average safety officer salary in Canada is $63,450 per year or $32.54 per hour. Entry level positions start at $50,033 per year while most experienced workers make up to $85,000 per year.