|#||Service Type||Statutory Fee|
|15||Employment Permit Renewal||21,000|
|16||Employment Permit Duplicate||18,000|
|17||Employment Permit Variation by Change of occupation||9,000|
|18||Employment Permit Variation by Addition of names of spouse or child||3,000|
How much is work permit in Zambia?
For person employed by a Zambian based business or enterprise: Complete application form ( form 23 )
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT PERMIT.
|EMPLOYMENT PERMIT FEES FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR|
How can I get work permit in Zambia?
To apply for a Zambian work permit, foreign nationals will need to provide the following documents:
- A duly completed application form.
- A passport with at least six months of validity remaining and three or more blank pages.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- A police background check from the applicant’s country of residence.
What is a temporary permit in Zambia?
A Temporary Employment Permit is issued to any business visitor who intends to remain in Zambia for a period exceeding thirty (30) days. The validity of the permit should not exceed six (6) months within a period of twelve (12) months.
How can I apply for work permit?
How to apply. Either you or the employer can apply for a General Employment Permit to the Employment Permits Section of the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment. You apply online with the required documentation, using the Employment Permits Online System (EPOS).
How long does it take to get a Zambian study permit?
When applying online
If you are from one of the countries which are eligible for a Zambia Visa On Arrival, the processing time is three days. If you are from a country that is not eligible for a Zambia Visa On Arrival, the visa processing time is five days.
How can I get PR in Zambia?
A Residence Permit confers permanent residence to a holder and is issued to a foreigner who: has held an Employment Permit for a continuous period exceeding ten (10) years; is a dependant (who is 21 years old or below) of someone with a valid Residence Permit or an established resident; has held an Investor’s Permit …
How do I get a residence permit in Zambia?
APPLICATION FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Complete Application Form (Form 4) in duplicate.
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate of the applicant.
- Documentary evidence of divorce or legal separation (if applicable).
How can I get Zambian citizenship?
A person applying for registration of Zambian citizenship should meet the following requirements:
- a person aged 18 years and above.
- a holder of a resident permit or entry permit.
- a person should have resided in Zambia for a period of not less than ( 10 ) years.
What is the qualification for immigration officer?
What are skills required? Key skills for immigration officer are confidence, assertiveness, resilience, excellent communication, language proficiency, interpersonal skills, team-working skills, organizational skills.
How do I apply for a spouse permit in Zambia?
Requirements for Applying for a Spouse Permit
- Certified Photocopy of current passport – first biodata page and the page showing applicant’s current status in Zambia.
- Recent passport size photograph for spouse applying for the permit.
- Statutory Marriage Certificate copy.
- Letter of consent from the Spouse.
What is a spouse permit?
A spousal visa is a temporary visa that is normally issued for 2 to 3 years, whereas a spousal permit is for per permanent residency that allows for an indefinite stay in South Africa.
Who should pay work permit?
In most cases, both workers and employers must pay fees before a work permit can be issued.
Do you require a work permit meaning?
work permit | Business English
an official document that allows a foreigner to work in a country for a particular period: get/have/need a work permit I did not need a work permit as I was born in the UK. Skilled workers have long been able to apply for work permits.
How long does a working visa take?
How long does processing this visa take? Although the South African department of home affairs are committed to processing an application within 30 days, it is more realistic to expect the visa to be processed within 2 to 3 months from the time of lodgement.