M-PESA global is a service that enables M-PESA registered customers to send and receive money globally. M-PESA customers will be able to send funds; To East Africa: Rwanda, Tanzania & Uganda.
How do I send money from Kenya to Uganda via mpesa?
How to send from M-Pesa to MTN Uganda Subscriber
- Dial *840#
- Enter your preferred PIN.
- Select Send Money.
- Enter destination phone number in the international format e.g. 256xxxxxxxxxx.
- Enter amount and confirm.
How can I send money from mpesa to Uganda?
MTN Uganda to Safaricom M-Pesa
- Dial *165#
- Select Send Money (1)
- Select International Transfer (3)
- Select Safaricom M-Pesa (1)
- Enter the recipient Number in format 254XXX.
How do I transfer money from mpesa to Airtel Uganda?
How to Send Money from MPESA to AirtelMoney
- Dial *456# on your Safaricom MPESA number.
- Select MPESA.
- SELECT MPESA products.
- Select MPESA Tuma Popote.
- Enter the phone number of the recipient.
- Enter the amount you want to send. ( …
- Wait for the STK authentication to pop up and your funds are on the way.
How do I register for mpesa in Uganda?
Go to the ‘Safaricom’ menu and select ‘M-PESA’ Select ‘Send Money’ Enter your recipient’s phone number: +254742362739. Enter the amount: 16,500KES.
Does WorldRemit work in Uganda?
In more than 90% of cases, transfers sent to Uganda using WorldRemit are ready in minutes. This means that funds have been sent to our local partner and are ready for collection by your recipient, or to be credited into their bank account or mobile wallet.
How do I receive money from Kenya to Uganda?
Send Money to Uganda Using Tingg
- Dial *369#
- Select option 6, International Funds Transfer.
- Enter your full name as the Sender.
- Select ‘Enter Mobile number’ and input the recipient’s mobile number.
Can I send Money from MTN Uganda to mpesa Kenya?
When in TZ simply dial *150*00# and then “Send money to MPESA Kenya” on your Vodacom line. When in Rwanda; dial *830# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line. When in Uganda; dial *165# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
Can mpesa send Money to Nigeria?
Using the mySafaricom app you can send from your M-Pesa account to Nigeria through Western Union or PayPal if the recipient has a PayPal account.
Is there Safaricom in Uganda?
This service enables Safaricom PrePay and PostPay subscribers roaming in Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda to call, receive calls, sms and use data at an affordable rate when communicating to Safaricom subscribers back at home (Kenya) or subscribers in the partner networks visited (Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda).
Can I send money to Airtel using mpesa?
Dial *334#>> select Send Money>> Select Send to other Network>> enter mobile number>>enter amount and complete the transaction with your M-PESA PIN. … Any Safaricom subscriber registered on M-PESA sending to an Airtel customer who is registered on Airtel Money or TKash for Telkom Kenya customers.
How can I send money to Uganda using mobile money?
Visit our homepage and select Uganda from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list. Select ‘Mobile money’ as the preferred service. Enter the transfer amount. Sign in or create an account if you haven’t already done so.
Can I receive Airtel mobile money from abroad?
Which countries can I receive from? You can receive money from Rwanda, Tanzania, Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, UK, USA, UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia.
Can I access my mpesa account online?
It is possible to download your Mpesa statement online by accessing Safaricom Self-care. Simply type in the URL www.safaricom.co.ke. Agree to the terms and condition and an activation number will be sent to your phone.
How do I send money via mpesa?
How to send money via M-Pesa?
- Dial *111#;
- Within M-Pesa menu, choose the option “Send money”;
- Insert the number of the person you want to send money to;
- Insert the amount you wish to transfer;
- Insert your PIN and dial 1 to confirm or 2 to abort;