Where can I register Ghana Card?
The Registration officials will be at the following GRA/RGD offices:
- TIN Centre, Registrar-General’s Department, Accra.
- TIN Centre, Customs Long Room, Tema.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Spintex Road.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Adabraka.
- Taxpayer Service Centre 1, Tema.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Koforidua.
How can I check my Ghana Card balance online?
Follow this guide to Check if your National ID Card is ready for collection: Visit the official website of NIMC for checking National ID Card status, https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ Once on the page, click on the “Proceed” button. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
What do I need to register for Ghana Card?
Fill the registration form and provide a valid birth certificate, a valid passport or a valid certificate of acquired citizenship. Applicants with documents or ID cards of the following institutions must bring them along for hamonization; SSNIT, DVLA (LICENCE), NHIS, TAX (TIN), PASSPORT, EC (VOTER CARD).
How do I know if my Ghana Card is ready?
Enter the tracking number (MTCN). The TIN/Ghana Card PIN verification portal is available here, when there is the need for you to verify the validity of a TIN or Ghana Card PIN that has been presented to you. Part of the application process for getting the Ghana Card can now be done via an online portal.
Is Ghana card free?
The Ghana Card is free of charge.
Is Ghana card accepted in banks?
When the Ghana card is accepted as a means of identification in banks, it will replace passport, drivers’ license and voter’s ID which are all mode of identification in banks currently. … He said the banks have a duty to respect the law and to demand only the Ghana card.
How can I know my Ghana card number?
Using the short code.
- Dial *711*9#. Follow the prompt.
- Select option 1. …
- Then you enter your SSNIT number.
- Then you enter your NIA number. …
- Then automatically, your two numbers would be merged.
- Once your numbers are merged, a message would be sent to you via text or email.
How do I scan my Ghana card?
Use your phone camera to read the Passport MRZ at the back of your card (its the characters at the bottom of the back of your card) and keep it in focus until it fills the window. It turns green when the Card Access Number (CAN) has been extracted.
How can I check my national ID card details?
Visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website. Scroll down the home page and click on ‘e-ID Card Status Portal’ to check if your card is ready and in an activation centre. Now, fill in your first name, last name and your NIMC check tracking ID and hit the ‘check now’ icon.
Is it Ghana card or Ecowas card?
The Ghana Card is a national identity card that is issued by the Ghanaian authorities to Ghanaian citizens – both resident and non-resident, and legally and permanently resident foreign nationals.
How do I link my NHIS card to Ghana?
How to link your NHIS to NIA Ghana card
- Dial *929#
- Select option 4 (link NIA Ghana Card)
- Enter the 13 digits Ghana Card PIN – “GHA –XXXXXXXXX-X”
- Press send.
- Enter the 8 digits NHIS membership number.
- Press Send.
- Wait for confirmation message.
What do I need to get a national ID card?
Walk into the nearest NIMC Enrolment Centre with your BVN if you have one and any of the following required Original and Valid supporting documents:
- Old National ID Card.
- Driver’s License.
- Voter’s card (Temporary or Permanent)
- Nigerian International passport.
- Certificate of Origin.