Visit our homepage and select Uganda from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list. Select ‘Mobile money’ as the preferred service. Enter the transfer amount.
How do I transfer money from MTN to Uganda?
How to send money out of Uganda
- To transfer funds out of Uganda, dial *165*1#
- Select recipient country*
- Enter receiver number and amount in UGX.
- Confirm sending details, enter PIN and send.
Can you send money through mobile money?
MTN mobile money transfer is a fast, efficient and low-cost way to send money to friends and family in Ghana. As well as receiving the money instantly, we offer more competitive exchange rates than high street banks to put more money in the recipient’s pocket.
What is the best way to send money to Uganda?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money to Uganda from the USA
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Cash to be Picked Up: WorldRemit.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Remitly.
How can I transfer money from MTN to Airtel Uganda?
Sending Money from MTN Mobile money to Airtel money
- Step 1: Dial *165# or *185# (Your preferred mobile money USSD)
- Step 2: Tap Send Money.
- Step 3: Select Mobile User.
- Step 4: Enter Number.
- Step 5: Enter Amount.
- Step 6: Enter Reason.
- Step 7: Enter Your Mobile money pin to Send money (Final Step)
What is the limit of MTN mobile money?
Monthly Limit: GHS 20,000 (The total amount of money that can be sent or received through your mobile money account in a month). Total Balance Limit: GHS 10,000 (The highest amount of money you can have in your Mobile Money account at any given time. )
Which is the best app for money transfer?
Western Union has long been the go-to company for sending money around the world. Today, the Western Union app makes it even more convenient. Available for Android, iPad, and iPhone devices, as well as on the web, the app lets you send money to more than 200 countries.
What cash apps are international?
The 5 Best Apps to Transfer Money Internationally This Year
- 5 Best Money Transfer Apps. Remitly. …
- Remitly money transfer smartphone app. …
- OFX money transfer smartphone app. …
- Wise (formerly TransferWise) …
- PayPal money transfer smartphone app. …
- Western Union money transfer smartphone app.
How do you send money to a mobile wallet?
To send money to a mobile wallet, first, make sure that the receiver has one set up on their phone. It’s a straightforward process- simply download an app and install it. You then need to pop into an agent, provide the receiver’s mobile number and hand over the amount you want to send.
Does Western Union work in Uganda?
Receiving in Uganda:
Send money online to 200 countries with more than 525,000 Western Union agent locations.
How can I make money in Uganda?
1 Ways to earn money online in Uganda.
- 1.1 1. Freelancing. 1.1.1 Opportunities to make money online in freelancing Uganda.
- 1.2 2.AFFILIATE MARKETING.
- 1.3 3.Sell Arts, Crafts and Other handmade Stuff.
- 1.4 4.CPA MARKETING.
- 1.5 5.CONTENT REVENUE SHARING.
- 1.6 6.VIDEO MARKETING.
- 1.7 7.SITE FLIPPING.
- 1.8 8.BLOGGING.
Do we have Paypal in Uganda?
For freelance developers or those that wish to make money online, Paypal is one of the preferred modes of payment apart from Visa credit and debit cards. There’s one problem though — you can’t receive Paypal payments in Uganda and in most African countries except Nigeria and South Africa.
How much is mobile money tax in Uganda?
According to the tax proposals contained in the Excise Duty (Amendment) Act 2018, “A tax of 1% of the value of the transaction will apply on mobile money transactions on receiving money, making payments and withdrawals of money”.
Can I receive MTN mobile money from abroad?
Can MTN Mobile Money users receive money from abroad? Yes. With WorldRemit you can receive money from over 50 countries into your MTN Mobile Money wallet in these countries: Benin.
How much does Airtel charge to withdraw money?
Airtel Mobile Money Withdraw Charges 2021
|Transaction Range (UGX)||Withdrawal Charges From Agent|
|125,001 – 250,000||3,575||3,575|
|250,001 – 500,000||7,000||7,000|
|500,000 – 1,000,000||12,500||12,500|
|1,000,001 – 2,000,000||19,800||12,500|