What are the 10 regions of Cameroon?
- ADAMAWA REGION. Regional capital : Ngaoundere. …
- CENTRE REGION. Regional capital: Yaoundé …
- EAST REGION. Regional capital: Bertoua. …
- FAR NORTH REGION. Regional capital: Maroua. …
- LITTORAL REGION. Regional capital: Douala. …
- NORTH REGION. Regional capital: Garoua. …
- NORTH WEST REGION. Regional capital: Bamenda. …
- WEST REGION.
Which is the richest region in Cameroon?
Cameroon’s East region is with the North, Far-north and Adamoua among the poorest regions in the country. But, paradoxically, it is the richest in forest and mining resources.
Which is the most beautiful town in Cameroon?
The Most Beautiful Cities to Visit in Cameroon
- Douala, largest city in Cameroon. © Studio D3 Vision.
- Kribi © Christoph Pauwels/Flickr.
- Yaoundé, the capital of Cameroon. © pmj_Dev/Flickr.
- Bamenda, city in Cameroon. © Ntoko Franz/Flickr.
- View of the Atlantic Ocean from Limbe. © Roger Kavaner.
Is Cameroon a poor country?
Cameroon is a lower-middle-income country with a population of over 25 million (2018). Located along the Atlantic Ocean, it shares its borders with the Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and Nigeria.
How safe is Douala Cameroon?
Violent crime in Douala is rare (as opposed to other West African cities). Pickpocketing and bag-snatching are the only real dangers concerning one’s physical safety. Do not walk around with valuables (phone, camera, jewelry, expensive clothes). Only use a cheap phone when you are touring the city.
Why is Douala not liveable?
According to CNN, terrorism and political instability is a major factor causing most cities in the world to be least liveable. Cameroon’s economic capital Douala ranks at the 9th position amongst the least liveable cities in the globe according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.
What religion is Cameroon?
In Cameroon, Christianity is the most practiced religion followed by Islam.
Religious Beliefs In Cameroon.
|Rank||Belief System||Share of Population in Cameroon|
|1||Roman Catholic Christianity||39.2%|
|4||Atheism or Agnosticism||4.6%|
Which is the least developed region in Cameroon?
The West Region is the smallest of Cameroon’s ten regions in area, yet it has the highest population density. As home to the enterprising Bamum and Bamileke kingdoms, the West is an economic bright spot and one of Cameroon’s more developed regions.