What is sin in Igbo language?
Here is the translation and the Igbo word for sin: mmehie.
What is Ofuma in Igbo?
ọ̀fụ́má Translates to. welladverb. (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good’ is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well’) “the children behaved well”
What is Uko in Igbo?
/Uko-Ọbasị/ Gender: m. God’s Pride.
What does Ighotago mean in Igbo?
It’s “ighotago” meaning “do u understand “ unless that’s not what u wanna say.
What is sin in African traditional religion?
In African religion, sin is always attached to a wrong- doer and ultimately the wrongdoer is a human person. The sense here, then, is that sin and evil do not and can- not exist in the human experience except as perceived in people. It is people who are evil or sinful, whether or not they are aided by invisible forces.
How do you swear in Igbo?
- (1) swear in :: na-aṅụ iyi na.
- (2) swear-word :: iyi-okwu.
- (3) swear by :: na-aṅụ iyi.
- (4) swear at :: na-aṅụ iyi na.
- (5) swear off :: iyi anya.
- (6) swear an oath :: iyi.
- Synonyms. Verb. promise :: nkwa. insist :: na-esi ọnwụ curse :: nkọcha. aver :: aver. …
- Different Forms. swear, swearer, swearers, swearing, swears.
What do you say in Igbo?
Useful phrases in Igbo
|English||Ásụ̀sụ̀ Ìgbò (Igbo)|
|Good afternoon (Afternoon greeting)||Ndeewo Ndewo (reply)|
|Good evening (Evening greeting)||Ndeewo Ndewo (reply)|
|Good night||Ka chi foo Ka ọ bọọ (reply)|
|Goodbye (Parting phrases)||Ka ọmesịa Ka ọ dị (see you) Ya gazie Ka ọ dị echi (see you tomorrow)|