|Top 10 Best Banks In Nigeria|
|#1||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
|#2||Access Bank Nigeria Plc|
|#3||Guaranty Trust Bank Plc|
|#4||Zenith Bank Plc|
What are the three good bank in Nigeria?
Top 5 banks in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank.
- Guaranty Trust Bank.
- Access Bank.
- United Bank for Africa.
- First Bank of Nigeria.
What are the five good banks in Nigeria?
For the analysis, the full year 2020 results of the following banks were tracked: Access, FBN, FCMB, Fidelity, GTB, Jaiz, Stanbic IBTC, Sterling, Union, UBA, Wema, and Zenith Bank. Ecobank was not considered in the analysis as the bank operates efficiently in other markets besides Nigeria.
Which bank is the richest bank in Nigeria 2021?
Richest Banks in Nigeria 2021
- Ecobank: 9.430 Trillion Naira.
- Zenith Bank: 7.97 Trillion Naira.
- Access Bank: 7.93 Trillion Naira.
- First Bank: 7.2 Trillion Naira.
- UBA: 7.06 Trillion Naira.
- Gtbank: 4.574 Trillion Naira.
- Stanbic IBTC: 2.6 Trillion Naira.
- Fidelity Bank: 2.5 Trillion Naira.
Which bank was the first in Nigeria?
First Bank Nigeria Plc is the oldest bank in Nigeria. As its name infers, First Bank of Nigeria Limited (“First Bank”), built up in 1894, is the first bank in Nigeria and the premier Bank in West Africa.
Which bank has the best network in Nigeria 2020?
Zenith Bank Plc has again emerged as the Number One Bank in Nigeria by Tier-1 Capital in the 2020 Top 1000 World Banks Ranking published by The Banker Magazine.
Is there a HSBC bank in Nigeria?
HSBC and UBS have closed their offices in Nigeria, the country’s central bank a report said on Friday as it revealed foreign investment had fallen sharply from a year ago.
Which state is the richest in Nigeria?
Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria (2021)
- Lagos State – IGR: ₦399 billion. …
- Ogun State – IGR: ₦71 billion. …
- Delta state – IGR: ₦65 billion. …
- Kaduna state – IGR: ₦44 billion. …
- Kano state – IGR: ₦40 billion. …
- Akwa Ibom – IGR: ₦32 billion. …
- Enugu state – IGR: ₦31 billion. …
- Kwara state- IGR: ₦31 billion.