|1||Cairo , Cairo||7,734,614|
|2||Alexandria , Alexandria||3,811,516|
|3||Giza , Giza||2,443,203|
|4||Port Said , Port Said||538,378|
What are the 5 biggest cities in Egypt?
Egypt’s Main Cities
- Cairo. Cairo is the capital of Egypt and its most important city, and with almost 20 million inhabitants, it’s also one of the world’s largest cities.
- Aswan. …
- Luxor. …
- Alexandria. …
- Sharm El Sheikh. …
What is the third third largest city?
America’s largest cities
|100 Largest Cities By Population|
|1||New York, New York||8,405,837|
|2||Los Angeles, California||3,884,307|
Are there big cities in Egypt?
The biggest city in Egypt today is Cairo with a population of 20,439,541. Now the capital of Egypt, this city was founded in 969 AD although its roots date back to 2,000 BC. People come here to see the Great Pyramids (technically located in Giza).
Is London bigger than Chicago?
Chicago (city) is 0.39 times as big as London (UK)
The City of London, London’s ancient core and financial centre − an area of just 1.12 square miles (2.9 km2) and colloquially known as the Square Mile − retains boundaries that closely follow its medieval limits.
Which is the No 1 city in the world?
1. London. As the “capital of capitals” negotiates the uncharted terrain of a post-Brexit world, for now it still reigns atop the planet’s best cities for the fifth year running. London is #1 again, for the sixth year in a row.
What is the richest city in Egypt?
If u mean the most expensive city then it’s sharm elsheikh. If u mean the city of rich people then the 5th settlement in cairo is the answer or any city containing compounds in it gather wealthy people.
What is the most visited place in Egypt?
15 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Egypt
- Pyramids of Giza. Pyramids of Giza. …
- Luxor’s Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings. Karnak Temple. …
- Cruising the Nile. Cruising on the Nile at Luxor. …
- Aswan. Feluccas on the Nile at Aswan. …
- Abu Simbel. Abu Simbel. …
- Diving the Red Sea. …
- Explore Islamic Cairo. …
- South Sinai’s Beach Life.