Gwarimpa in Nigeria’s capital city Abuja is the largest single housing estate in West Africa. The estate, which was designed and built by the administration of late General Sani Abacha, houses civil servants, diplomats, private businessmen and other high income earners.
Where is the most beautiful estate in Nigeria?
Below is a list of the top 5 most expensive luxury real estate locations in Nigeria:
- Banana Island.
- Nicon Town.
Which is the most expensive estate in Nigeria?
Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion is the number one most expensive house in our list of top most expensive houses in Nigeria. Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion is the most expensive house in Nigeria, priced at a $700 million sum. Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion is also rated as the most expensive residential house in Africa.
Where is the largest estate in Africa located?
Gwarinpa Estate is to Abuja what the famous Festac Estate is to Lagos. It is a mega housing estate, boasting some of the most enchantingly designed houses. It was designed and built by the government of the late General Sani Abacha. The estate, many agree, is the largest housing estate in West Africa.
Which estate is the best estate in Nigeria?
Top 10 Best Estates in Lagos
- G cappa Estate. Photo Source: NigeriaPropertyForum.com. …
- Shonibare Estate In Maryland. …
- Lekki Gardens Estate. …
- Living Gold Estate. …
- Parkview Estate, Ikoyi. …
- Grenadine Homes Citiview Estate. …
- Friends Colony Estate, Lekki. …
- Orchid Court GRA Ikeja.
Who is the richest Yahoo boy in Nigeria?
Ray HushPuppi – $480,200,000
The richest Yahoo Boy in Nigeria goes by the name of Ray HushPuppi. HushPuppi can be regarded as the richest Yahoo boy in 2020. Ray does not hide his riches but flaunts them on social media. This unexplained wealth led to unexplained fame.
Where do the rich live in Nigeria?
Located in Lekki city, southeast of Lagos State, Lekki Phase 1 is undoubtedly one of Nigeria’s wealthiest neighborhoods. Lekki Phase 1 has become a prominent residential, commercial, and industrial district in Lagos State.
Where is the richest city in Nigeria?
1. Port Harcourt. Port Harcourt has the absolute best (80%) portion of high total assets (above NGN 750, 000 yearly pay), considering ‘income per individual’ across Nigerian cities. In comparison to other cities, Port Harcourt, the richest city in Nigeria is highly liveable.
Which celebrity has the most expensive house in Nigeria?
The house is said to be worth $1.5 million, approximately 5 billion Naira which makes him the Nigerian Celebrity with the most expensive house in the country.
Who owns the most expensive house in Africa?
Aliko Dangote is confirmed as the richest man in Africa, but the person who got the bragging rights of owning the most expensive mansion in Nigeria is Mike Adenuga. Mike Adenuga is the third richest man in Africa and owns the expensive mansion located at the famous Banana island, which cost about eight billion nairas.
Who has the largest mansion in the world?
Do you know which is the biggest house in the world?
- Biggest House in the World: Mukesh Ambani’s Antilia, India. …
- Biggest House in the World: Biltmore Estate, United States. …
- Biggest House in the World: Villa Leopolda, French Riviera. …
- Biggest House in the World: Witanhurst, London.
Which city is the largest city in Africa?
Who owns the most beautiful house in Nigeria?
The most expensive house in Nigeria is said to be owned by a woman named Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija who is a businesswoman, a philanthropist, and also the Vice-Chairman of FamfaOil. The house is said to worth a total sum of $700 million. Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion is also rated as the most expensive house in Africa.
Where is the most expensive place to live in Nigeria?
1. Abuja (FCT) There is no doubt the Abuja takes the lead as the most expensive city in Nigeria. Besides, the cost of living in this state are expensive from Apartment rent, foodstuffs, and transportation.
Who owns the most expensive house in Abuja?
Behold The Most Expensive House In Abuja, Nigeria (Land Alone Cost N1bn) This multi-billion-naira mansion is the most exquisite private property you get to see in Abuja owned by Aliyu Abubakar, chairman of AA Oil Limited.