Which is the best company to buy shares in Kenya?
Best shares to buy in Kenya – companies to look out for
- Limuru tea.
- Jubilee holdings.
- Centum investment.
- ARM cement.
- Crown paints.
- Equity Bank.
- KCB Bank.
Where should I invest my money to get good returns in Kenya?
Eight no sweat investment options for your income
- Treasury bills.
- Bank deposits (fixed deposits and savings)
- Treasury bonds.
- Corporate bonds.
- Unlisted equities.
- Commercial papers.
- Listed stocks.
- Mutual funds.
Which share is best now to buy?
Latest in Today’s Pick
- Havells India (₹1,022.3): Buy. …
- JK Tyre & Industries (₹143.4): Buy. …
- Nucleus Software Exports (₹631.5): Buy. …
- Chambal Fertilisers (₹310.3): Buy. …
- Tinplate Company of India (₹221.5): Buy. …
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports (₹177.3) …
- Thyrocare Technologies (₹1,385.6): Buy. …
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (₹212.1): Buy.
Which is the best and cheapest share to buy?
Detailed overview of the Best stocks below Rs 10 to buy now in India
|Sr. No||Company Name||BSE Scrip Code|
|2||SOUTH INDIAN BANK||532218|
What should I invest in Kenya?
10 investment opportunities in Kenya – How and where you can save and invest money
- Community/Collective Savings. …
- Saving and Deposit Options at Your Bank. …
- Invest Money in Yourself. …
- Buy Government or Private Sector Bonds. …
- Invest in Unit Trusts or Mutual Funds. …
- Invest in Gold and Silver. …
- Invest in the Capital Markets via NSE.
How do I start buying shares in Kenya?
How to buy shares in Kenya: in summary
- Open a CDS account– it’s free from any stock broker or investment bank.
- Decide the stock to buy– some choose.
- Choose the number of shares to buy.
- Complete the trade.
How can I double my money in a year?
The principle is simple. Divide 72 by the annual rate of return to figure how long it will take to double your money. For example, if you earn an 8 percent annual return, it will take about 9 years to double. So the higher the return, the faster you can double your money.
What should I invest 50K in Kenya?
Here are the best businesses to start with 50K in Kenya
- Nail parlor.
- Mitumba business.
- M-PESA agent business.
- Small restaurant.
- Grocery store.
- Dry cleaning.
- Cereal shop.
How can I make money fast in Kenya?
Ten modern ways Kenyans can make money online in 2021
- 1) eCommerce/Dropshipping. …
- 2) Blogging. …
- 3) Freelance Web Development, Design, and Maintenance. …
- 4) Offer Digital Marketing Services. …
- 5) Launch an informative and entertaining YouTube channel. …
- 6) Record a Podcast. …
- 7) Write and Sell eBooks.
Which share will grow in future?
|COMPANY NAME||WEIGHTAGE||NO OF STOCKS|
Which share is best under 100 today?
Stocks in 100 Rs
|S.No.||Name||Sales Qtr Rs.Cr.|
Which share is more profitable?
Top Companies in India by Net Profit – BSE
|Company Name||Last Price||% Change|
|BPCL Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||459.20||0.29|
|Infosys Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||1,638.60||0.44|
|HDFC Bank Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||1,423.20||0.03|
|NTPC Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||117.60||-0.17|