How do I get expatriate quota?
REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING AN EXPATRIATE QUOTA/BUSINESS PERMIT IN NIGERIA
- A letter of application.
- Copy of certificate of Incorporation.
- Company profile.
- Copy of Form CAC 2(Allotment of share capital; minimum of 20 million naira share capital)
- Copy of form CAC 7 (Particulars of Directors.
How much is expatriate quota in Nigeria?
GRANT OF BUSINESS PERMIT / EXPATRIATE QUOTA POSITION
|2.||Grant of Establishment Quota(Per Slot)||10,000|
|3.||Renewal of Quota Position (Per Slot)||5,000|
|4.||Additional quota (Per Slot)||10,000|
What is expatriate quota approval?
Expatriate Quota approval is an authorization issued in a form of a letter by the FMI, Abuja to companies that have met the criteria for engaging the services of expatriates on a long term basis. It is a pre-requisite for facilitating long-term employment of expatriate manpower.
What is the salary of Nigerian Immigration Service?
Nigeria Immigration Salary
In terms of salary, the starting salary which is the salary of Passport Officers is N30,000 per month or N360,000 per annum. This could rise up to N400,000 depending on extra allowances. Overall, the average salary of an immigration officer is about N2 million per annum.
WHO issues expatriate quota?
The grant of Expatriate Quota depends largely on the nature, duration and relevance of the place to be held by the expatriate. Nevertheless, the Federal Ministry of Interiors currently issues Expatriate Quota for a period of three years.
How do I permanently leave Nigeria?
To just Relocate/Japa
- You can leave Nigeria by applying to become a permanent resident of a country if your qualifications and experience meet the labour demands of that country. …
- File for residency by getting engaged and planning to marry, or better still, already married to a citizen of another country.
How much is residence permit in Nigeria?
Effective immediately, Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Interior has increased the fee for the Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card (CERPAC) from the equivalent of USD 1000 to USD 2000.
How much is business permit in Nigeria?
Duly completed NIPC BRC Form I;
CAC Form 1.1 (or CAC Forms CO2 and CO7 for old companies); Power of Attorney/ Letter of Authority (where applicable); and. Evidence of Payment of Processing fee of N15,000.
How long does it take to get a Nigerian visa?
All visa applications take 10 business days to process. A visa fee of $160 plus a $30 processing fee is applicable for every single-entry visa or multiple-entry visa. All fees are processed through money order made payable to the Embassy of Nigeria. Additional fees are applied if expedited processing is required.
How can I travel abroad from Nigeria for free?
5 Ways To Travel Abroad With No Money in Nigeria
- Look for work overseas or turn into a digital nomad. …
- Become an English instructor Abroad. …
- Study abroad programs, scholarships and internships for college students. …
- Sell your stuff. …
How long does immigration training last in Nigeria?
The training will last for 2½ months.
How can I get work permit in Nigeria?
- Formal application for STR Visa from the Employer/Institution accepting Immigration Responsibility.
- Valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Letter of employment.
- Expatriate quota approval.
- Letters of Offer of Appointment and Acceptance of Offer.
- Educational qualifications and Curriculum Vitae.
What is str visa in Nigeria?
The STR (Subject to Regularization) visa is issued according to the dates as specified on your contract and typically allows for a single entry. The STR is required by foreigners seeking to take up employment in Nigeria.