How can I send money to a friend in Kenya?
Paysend offers a fast, affordable and hassle-free way of sending money to Kenya via the Paysend app or website. You can send money to a bank account, directly to a Mastercard, or to a digital wallet. This gives your recipient lots of flexibility!
How do I send money to a Kenyan bank account?
Transferring money to a Kenyan bank account is easy.
How to transfer money to a Kenyan bank account
- Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ service from the blue ‘Send to’ box on this page.
- Choose whether to make the transfer to a Kenyan shilling (KES) or US dollar (USD) account.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
What’s the cheapest way to send money to Kenya?
The cheapest way to send money to kenya is via Skrill, this is because Skrill is the only money transfer platform connected to Mpesa which is the most wide spread money transfer system in Kenya, transfering money from this platforms takes a few minutes and almost instantanious to Mpesa.
How can I send money online to Kenya?
What you’ll need for your online money transfer to Kenya
- Create your free account. Click ‘Sign up’, then create your free account. …
- Set up your first transfer. …
- Tell us a little about yourself. …
- Tell us who you’re sending to. …
- Make sure everything looks good. …
- Pay for your transfer.
Can I use Zelle to send money to Kenya?
With Zelle, you can send and receive money with peace of mind. The service allows people to send funds from more than 80,000 Western Union Agent locations in 45 countries and territories directly to Safaricom M-PESA subscribers in Kenya.
How do I send money to someone else using mpesa?
- Go to the ‘Safaricom’ menu and select ‘M-PESA’
- Select ‘Send Money’.
- Enter your recipient’s phone number, the amount you wish to send and your PIN.
- You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
What is the best way to send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
How can I send money to Kenya through Western Union?
Send money online
- Log in. Log in to your online banking account at the respective Western Union agent.
- Fill in transfer details. Enter the receiver name, receiving country and the amount, then pay for the transfer.
- Send with confidence. Share your tracking number (MTCN)1 with your receiver.
How can I send money abroad to Kenya?
Send money to Kenya through 10 different ways
- World Remit. World Remit is by far our most trusted, fastest and most convenient way of sending money from abroad to family and friends anywhere in African including Kenya. …
- Moneygram. …
- Payoneer. …
- Transferwise. …
- Mobile Money. …
- Simbapay. …
- Useremit. …
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Kenya? To send money in USD to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.58 USD + 0.84% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
Which app can I use to transfer money to Kenya?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Kenya. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Kenya. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
Which is the best way to send money from UK to Kenya?
Best options to send money from UK to Kenya
- Cheapest. Remitly. …
- Azimo. Zero fees on first two transfers and introductory exchange rate.
- Go to Small World. Zero transfer fees on 1st transfer.
- WorldRemit. ZERO fees on your first THREE transfers with code 3FREE.
Is Google pay available in Kenya?
To allow users to make payments in a country where many people don’t have access to credit cards, Google Play has begun accepting payments through mobile phones in Kenya. The games and apps platform now works with Safaricom’s M-Pesa, Reuters reported.
How can India send money to Kenya?
Using a wire transfer to send money from India to Kenya
Bank and wire transfers are the most common ways of sending money Kenya as they are secure, reliable, and convenient.
Does TransferWise send money to Kenya?
TransferWise does not have hidden fees. For example, sending money in GBP to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 2.05 GBP + 0.78% of the amount that’s converted. … The fee for bank transfer is usually lower than cash pickup and mobile wallet transfers.