How can I send money from Austria to Kenya?
Best options to send money from Austria to Kenya
- Cheapest. Remitly. Preferential fee and/or exchange rate only on your first transfer.
- Azimo. Zero fees on first two transfers and introductory exchange rate.
- Go to Small World. Zero transfer fees on 1st transfer.
How do I send money to Kenya via mpesa?
Do we have M-PESA Global East Africa?
- When in TZ simply dial *150*00# and then “Send money to MPESA Kenya” on your Vodacom line.
- When in Rwanda; dial *830# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
- When in Uganda; dial *165# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
What is the best way to send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
How can I send money to Kenya mobile money?
How to make a mobile phone money transfer to Kenya
- Select the ‘Mobile Money Transfer’ service from the options in the blue ‘ Send to’ box on this page.
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- You will be shown the small fee that applies and the exchange rate you’ll receive.
- Enter the details of the M-PESA or Equitel account.
How do I send money via mpesa?
How to send money via M-Pesa?
- Dial *111#;
- Within M-Pesa menu, choose the option “Send money”;
- Insert the number of the person you want to send money to;
- Insert the amount you wish to transfer;
- Insert your PIN and dial 1 to confirm or 2 to abort;
How can I send money to mpesa?
- Go to the ‘Safaricom’ menu and select ‘M-PESA’
- Select ‘Send Money’.
- Enter your recipient’s phone number, the amount you wish to send and your PIN.
- You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
How can I send money abroad to Kenya?
Send money to Kenya through 10 different ways
- World Remit. World Remit is by far our most trusted, fastest and most convenient way of sending money from abroad to family and friends anywhere in African including Kenya. …
- Moneygram. …
- Payoneer. …
- Transferwise. …
- Mobile Money. …
- Simbapay. …
- Useremit. …
Which app can I use to transfer money to Kenya?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Kenya. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Kenya. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
How can I send money to Kenya from Nigeria?
How to send money from Nigeria to Kenya – Quora. The fastest and easiest way is Eversend (The mobile only banking alternative ) – you can add money to your Eversend by bank transfer or VISA/Mastercard and send it to MPESA in Kenya instantly. Best rates in the market.
How much does it cost to send money to Kenya?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Kenya? To send money in USD to Kenya, you pay a small, flat fee of 8.58 USD + 0.84% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
Does world remit work in Kenya?
In more than 90% of cases, transfers sent to Kenya using WorldRemit are ready in minutes. This means that funds have been sent to our local partner and are ready for collection by your recipient, or to be credited into their bank account or mobile wallet.
How can I transfer money from MTN to Kenya?
dial *830# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line. Enter recipient number: +254 742 362739.
How do I receive money through WorldRemit?
How to withdraw money from your WorldRemit Wallet
- In the Wallet tab of the WorldRemit app, select one of the currency account tiles you’d like to withdraw money from.
- Select Transfer.
- Select Withdraw along with your preferred pay out option (ie how you want to receive that money). …
- Select the amount you want to withdraw.