Sending money to South Africa has never been easier. For fast and affordable money transfers, choose Mukuru.
How can I send money from UK to South Africa?
How to send money to South Africa in 3 easy steps:
- Make a transfer online and enter your recipient bank account details.
- Pay in GBP by bank transfer or debit card to fix the best exchange rate.
- Money is delivered direct to bank account in South Africa.
How do I send money from UK to South Africa using mukuru?
Ways to Send with Mukuru
- WhatsApp. +27860018555.
- Visit Our. Mobi Site.
- Free USSD. *130*567#
- Use Our App. Download Now.
Can mukuru receive money from UK?
It can be done for as little as ₤1.99. With South Africa also amongst our top transfer corridors, you can send money instantly from the UK to relatives at the southern tip of Africa for as little as £1.99. We also offer the option of sending money to the recipient’s Mukuru Money Card (only available in SA).
How much does it cost to send money from UK to South Africa?
To send money in GBP to South Africa, you pay a small, flat fee of 4.92 GBP + 0.63% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How much does it cost to transfer money to South Africa?
|Fixed fee||4.92 GBP|
|% fee for transfers up to 100,000 GBP||0.63%|
How long does it take to send money from UK to South Africa?
As soon as you send the money, you can expect your online transfer to reach South Africa within 1-2 working days. Express payments usually arrive the same day.
What is the cheapest way to send money from South Africa to UK?
Best Ways to Send Money from South Africa to UK
- The best rated: Skrill (8.2/10) and CurrencyFair (8/10)
- The cheapest: WorldRemit.
- The fastest: Skrill.
- The cheapest for large transfers: CurrencyFair.
How can I send money from UK to Mukuru?
Mukuru Orange Booths spread out across the country. Our extensive payout network in Africa is just one of the many ways we help you transfer money back home for easy and immediate collection.
Here is how:
- Choose the country and recipient.
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Choose when to send it.
- Make the payment.
Can I use PayPal to send money to South Africa?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to South Africa right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
How much does Mukuru charge to send money?
FNB MoneyGram had the highest charges, R121. 14; followed by Mukuru, which charged R61; Mama Money was the cheapest at R40.
Is Mukuru in UK?
Thank you for visiting the new Mukuru platform.
Unfortunately, we no longer offer money transfers to United Kingdom as part of our new service. We still send money to many other parts of the world.
How do I transfer money to a South African bank account?
How to Send Money to South Africa
- Gather the relevant banking information including the recipient’s bank account number, branch code, SWIFT code, and address.
- Sign up with OFX, or login to get a live quote.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- Select ‘finalize transaction’ to process your payment.
How does Mukuru money transfer work?
Recipients with a Mukuru card can get money transferred to their card anytime, 24/7 – 7 days a week. We will send a sms notification and email to both the sender and recipient informing you of the status of the transaction. This transfer will take up to 24 hours.