How do I send airtime from South Africa to Econet?
Dial *146*100# >> Select Option 3- Send Home Airtime >> Select Option 2- Redeem Send Home Voucher >> Enter your 17 digit Send Home Airtime Voucher Recharge Pin and wait for a confirmation message.
How do I transfer airtime to Zimbabwe?
How do you send airtime to Econet, Zimbabwe?
- Visit our homepage and select Zimbabwe from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list.
- Choose ‘Airtime Top up’ as the preferred service.
- Enter and confirm your recipient’s mobile number.
- Pick a top up amount from the options you’ll be presented with.
How do I transfer airtime to foreign number?
How to send an airtime top-up abroad
- Choose to send to one of 130 countries then select Airtime as the transfer method.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number.
- Select the amount you would like to send.
- Pay for your transfer.
How do I recharge my Econet voucher from South Africa?
- Dial *151#
- Enter pin.
- Select recharge option.
- Select Option 1 (my number) 2 (other).
- Enter amount.
- Enter Option 1 to Confirm.
How do I send data from South Africa to Zimbabwe?
To send airtime or data to Zimbabwe follow the steps below:
- Choose the airtime or data bundle you want.
- Click on “Select Options”
- Add the Zimbabwean number on The box labelled “send recharge pin to”
- Select “Buy Now”
- Select ‘View cart”
- Select “proceed to payment details”
- Enter your billing details.
- Choose payment method.
How do I send airtime to South Africa?
How to buy South African airtime online
- Select the ‘Airtime’ option from the dropdown menu in the blue ‘Send to’ box.
- Enter the mobile phone number of the person you’re sending the airtime to.
- Choose the airtime top-up amount.
- Pay online.
- You and your recipient will receive an SMS notification once the top-up is complete.
How do I transfer airtime from mukuru to Zimbabwe?
How do I send money internationally and locally? Simply dial *130*567#, call 086 001 8555 or visit our mobi site mobile.mukuru.com.
How do you convert airtime to EcoCash in Zimbabwe?
Airtime Conversion steps:
- Dial *100#
- Select 4 EcoCash.
- Select option 2 Airtime to EcoCash Conversation.
- Select 1 Convert Airtime.
- Enter Amount you wish to convert.
- Press 1 to confirm.
How do I transfer airtime with NetOne?
Transfer NetOne airtime
- Enter *171# USSD code. This is the code that enables to transfer airtime. …
- Select option 8: Services. This is the option that enables you to do a NetOne airtime transfer.
- Select Option 2: Credit Transfer. …
- Enter number to transfer airtime to. …
- Enter Amount. …
- Confirm the transfer. …
- Transfer Successful.
How do I transfer airtime to bank account?
All you need to do is register for an account on paygold to convert your airtime to cash, login, fund your paygold wallet with airtime of any network then withdraw into any bank account of your choice in Nigeria, withdrawals are instant. Then confirm your transfer, your wallet will be credited in less than 5 minutes.
How do you send credit internationally?
How can I transfer data and credit internationally?
- Dial *100# and follow the instructions.
- Dial *100*international number# and follow the instructions.
- Text the international number to 1700 and follow the instructions.
How can I recharge my foreign number?
How to recharge an intenational number from India?
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. …
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.