What are some African male names?
What are popular African names?
- Abdullah. Servant of God.
- Amari. Meaning eternal. …
- Bongani. The grateful one.
- Femi. The full name is usually Olufemi. …
- Hakim. The ruler. …
- Lethabo. Often shortened to Thabo, this popular name means happiness and joy.
- Mandla. Strength. …
What are some strong African boy names?
Baby Boy Names With African Origin
- Abebe – Of African origin meaning “flower”.
- Ajani – Of African origin meaning “he who wins the struggle”.
- Amadi – Of African origin meaning “free man”.
- Amari – Of African origin meaning “possesses great strength”.
- Badu – Of African origin meaning “the tenth child”.
What is a cool name for a boy?
200 Coolest Baby Boy Names
What are some popular African names?
Names with an African Origin Trending Now in the United States
- #1 Ermias.
- #2 Amari.
- #3 Zyaire.
- #4 Kamari.
- #5 Zaire.
What are traditional African names?
- Monday – Kojo (male), Adwoa (female)
- Tuesday – Kwabena (male), Abena (female)
- Wednesday – Kwaku (male), Ekua (female)
- Thursday – Yaw (male), Yaa (female)
- Friday – Kofi (male), Efua (female)
- Saturday – Kwame (male), Ama (female)
- Sunday – Akwesi (male), Akosua, (female)
What name means strong in African?
Ekon: A Nigerian baby name meaning “strong” that sounds like it, too!
What boy name means king?
Malik – Arabic, means “king” or “sovereign.” Minos – Greek, Minos was a powerful king in Greek Mythology. Prince – Latin, means “chief” or “son of a king.” Rana – Sanskrit, means “king.”
What boy name means strong and powerful?
Strong boy names might be those that literally mean power or strength, such as Andrew and Ethan, or those that simply sound macho: Rock is an exaggerated example. Along with Ethan and Andrew, other strong boy names in the US Top 1000 include Brian, Everett, Garrett, Griffin, Harvey, Kenzo, Merrick, and Zane.
What African name means king?
Here are some examples of African names meaning king: Oba – King. Eze – King. Malik – King.
What is the number 1 boy name?
Top 10 Baby Names of 2020
|Rank||Male name||Female name|
What’s the rarest boy name?
Rare Baby Names for Boys
- Aaron. It is a name of Hebrew origin. …
- Abner. This is a name, which is uncommon and rarely heard. …
- Aidan. This cute little name refers to “fire” or “someone born of fire”.
- Adan. This vintage name has a Hispanic origin and is very rare to find these days. …
- Anouk. …
- Ambrose. …
- Anwyll. …
What are the hottest boy names?
Most attractive hot guy names
- Rowan – Little red one.
- Ivor – Warrior.
- Abe – Father of a multitude.
- Daire – Fruitful, fertile.
- Brion – Strong, virtuous, and honorable.
- Zac – Short form of Zachariah; God has remembered.
- Dane – Variation of Dana from Denmark.
- Ace – One or unity.