Is Nivea good for black skin?
CAN DARK PEOPLE USE NIVEA NATURAL FAIRNESS? Yes. The NIVEA Natural Fairness product ranges are suitable for all skin tones. It does make the skin visibly fairer due to the liquorice, berry extracts and UV filters.
Is Neutrogena good for African American skin?
A cleanser specifically formulated for black skin is best like Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle – Hypoallergenic, Dye-Free Cleanser or Rx For Brown Skin cleanser. Also, it is very important to not over-cleanse your skin or cleanse it roughly.
What is the best facial cleanser for African American skin?
Best Face Wash & Cleanser for African American Skin
- CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser.
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser.
- Christina Moss Naturals Facial Cleanser.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lightweight Hydrating Facial Cleansing Gel.
- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser.
What is black skin disease?
Hair loss (alopecia) accompanied by darkening of the skin (hyperpigmentation) is often termed “black skin disease”. Other names applied to this condition include wooly coat, coat funk, pseudo-Cushing’s syndrome, and severe hair loss syndrome.