Which FNB branches do passport applications?
The service is now available across seven FNB branches, including Merchant Place (Gauteng), Centurion Lifestyle (Gauteng), Lynnwood (Gauteng), Greenpoint (Western Cape), Burgersfort (Limpopo), The Glen (Gauteng) and now Cornubia (KwaZulu-Natal).
Can you get a passport at a bank?
Applicants can then collect their card or passport at a Home Affairs office or the nearest supported bank branch that offers a Home Affairs Live Capture Service. … MyBroadband spoke to South Africa’s major banks, which confirmed that 19 new locations will be added in the coming months.
Can I renew my SA passport at the bank?
Make an appointment at your nearest Home Affairs-Equipped Bank Branch (see below). Currently this is only available at participating banks in Gauteng and Cape Town.
Which banks have home affairs offices?
- STANDARD BANK – CANAL WALK – WESTERN CAPE Office Manager: Craig Steinberg. …
- ABSA BANK – CENTURION LIFE STYLE CENTRE – PRETORIA Office Manager: Marilyn Masindi. …
- ABSA TOWERS – JOHANNESBURG Office Manager: Lebo Moloantoa. …
- FNB TOWERS – JOHANNESBURG Office Manager: Lebo Moloantoa.
Is Home Affairs open during lockdown?
Home Affairs offices will continue opening Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 15:30. We are extending our operating hours to 19:00 to accommodate people who need to register deaths and births up to 15 February 2021. … Nobody will be allowed to enter any Home Affairs office without a mask.
How much does a South African passport cost?
List of Tariffs as of 01 April 2013
|First application for Tourist Passport||R400.00|
|Re-apply for passport with 3 pages left – must bring passport||R400.00|
|Re-apply for passport with 3 pages left – but passport is lost||R800.00|
|First time application for Maxi Tourist Passport||R600.00|
How much does a passport book cost?
I’m an adult (16 and older) and I’m applying for the first time
|Passport Book & Card||DS-11||$140|
How much is a smart ID card?
Smart ID. Western Cape Home Affairs Offices.
Applying for an Identity Document.
|Types of Applications||Cost of Applications||Photographs|
|Smart ID Card (all other citizens)||R140||No photos needed|
|Replacement of an ID or Smart Card||R140||Two identical ID photos|
|Temporary ID||R70||Two identical ID photos|
What info do I need to get a passport?
- Local Government letter of identification.
- Birth certificate / age declaration.
- 2 recent colour passport photographs.
- Guarantor’s form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge.
- Parents’ letter of consent for minors under 16 years.
- Marriage certificate where applicable.
Which banks do passport renewals?
Banks that do passports in Johannesburg
- First National Bank Towers. Office location: 27 Diagonal Street.
- ABSA Towers. Office location: 160 Main Street, CBD.
- First National Bank Merchant Place. …
- Nedbank Lakeview, Roodepoort. …
- Nedbank Sandown. …
- Standard Bank Killarney Mall, Rosebank. …
- Standard Bank Simmonds Street.
How do I know if I am ready for collections in South Africa?
To confirm if their documents have indeed arrived at their nearest Home Affairs office members of the public can ‘track’ the application progress, by texting the word ‘ID’, a space and their 13-digit ID number to 32551. Alternatively they can call the Contact Centre on 0800 60 11 90.
Can I renew my South African passport online?
Passports cannot be renewed once they expire; you will need to apply for a new one. … Please note, you will need internet banking to proceed with your online passport application. Applicants will have to go to a Home Affairs branch to capture their biometrics and collect their passport.