Currently the longest bridge in Africa is The 6th October Bridge in Cairo, Egypt. The construction of the bridge took nearly 30 years. It was inaugurated in 1996. The bridge is built along the River Nile, measuring 20.5 kilometers long.
Which bridge is the largest bridge?
Top 10: World’s longest bridges
- The Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge, China. 164km.
- Changhua–Kaohsiung Viaduct, Taiwan. 157km.
- Cangde Grand Bridge, China. 116km.
- Tianjin Grand Bridge, China. 113km.
- Weinan Weihe Grand Bridge, China. 79km.
- Bang Na Expressway, Thailand. 54km.
- Beijing Grand Bridge, China. …
- Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, USA. …
Which country has most bridges?
BEIJING, Sept. 23 (Xinhua) — China has more than 1 million modern bridges. Of the top 100 bridges in terms of height in the 21st century across the world 90 of them are in China.
What killed Julius Berger?
His Death, How He Died;
In 1996, a plane flying from port Harcourt to Lagos crashed in the aye river, the residents also made it known that nobody has ever successfully threw a stone across the river despite measuring only about 20 meters in length.