Nigeria. Dubbed as the “giant of Africa” Nigeria is one of the most beautiful countries in West Africa. Its subtropical climate, wide beaches, superb restaurants, excellent shopping malls, exciting craft markets and lively nightlife make Nigeria a year-round destination.
Which African country is most beautiful?
the 5 most beautiful African countries
- South Africa (40 years ago)
- Kenya (40 years ago)
What is the most visited country in West Africa?
The most visited countries in West Africa for tourism are Ghana, Senegal & Gambia.
Which is the richest country in Africa 2020?
TOP 10 RICHEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES IN 2020 RANKED BY GDP & PRIMARY EXPORTS
- 1 | NIGERIA – THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA (GDP: $446.543 Billion) …
- 2 | SOUTH AFRICA (GDP: $358.839 Billion) …
- 3 | EGYPT (GDP: $302.256 Billion) …
- 4 | ALGERIA (GDP: $172.781 Billion) …
- 5 | MOROCCO (GDP: $119,04 Billion) …
- 6 | KENYA (GDP: $99,246 Billion)
What is the poorest country in Africa?
The ten poorest countries in Africa, with their GDP per capita, are: Somalia ($500) Central African Republic ($681) Democratic Republic of the Congo ($785)
Poorest Countries In Africa 2021.
|GDP (IMF ’19)||$61.03 Bn|
|GDP (UN ’16)||–|
Is Nigeria richer than India?
India has a GDP per capita of $7,200 as of 2017, while in Nigeria, the GDP per capita is $5,900 as of 2017.
Which African country speaks the best English?
According to the report by World Linguistic Society, Uganda has the best English speakers in Africa . It is then followed by Zambia, South Africa and Kenya respectively. According to the study carried out, the majority of Ugandans can articulate English words fluently, than any other English speaking country in Africa.
Which is the richest country in East Africa?
Africa: Continent’s Richest Countries
- Ghana- The nation stands at $68.3 billion and mainly exports resources such as Cocoa, crude oil, gold and timber. …
- Tanzania- The east African nation has a population of over 55 million people and stands at $62.2 billion.
Which country is the super power in Africa?
As of 2021, Egypt was considered the most powerful African country by its conventional fighting capacity, achieving a score of 0.22. The country also placed 13th in the global military power ranking.