|Job||Degree||Average monthly salary|
|Civil engineer||Four-year Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering||R74 779|
|Structural engineer||Four-year Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering||R71 377|
|IT management||BCom/BCom Hons in Information Management||R68 281|
Which courses have more job opportunities in South Africa?
“The IT, business & management and finance sectors are undoubtedly the most sought-after sectors, followed by the sales, admin, office & support and architecture & engineering sectors, among others listed,” CareerJunction said.
What is the best career to study in South Africa?
Best career to study for in South Africa in 2021
- Graphic Design Courses.
- Business Management Courses.
- Engineering Courses.
- Financial Management Courses.
- Human Resources Courses.
- Public Management Courses.
- Public Relations Courses.
- Sales and Marketing Courses.
Which course has the best job opportunities?
Below mentioned are the top ten courses which a student with science subjects in their 10+2 can choose from depending on their aptitude and interests.
- Medicine. …
- Engineering. …
- BBA. …
- LLB (Bachelor of Law) …
- Bachelor in Statistics. …
- Bachelor in Computer Application. …
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management. …
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
Which career has the most job opportunities in South Africa?
The IT, business & management and finance sectors are the most sought-after sectors, followed by the sales, admin, office & support and architecture & engineering sectors, among others, CareerJunction said.
What is the most paying job in SA?
List Of The Top Ten Highest Paying Jobs And Careers In South Africa
- Chartered Accountant.
- Specialist Doctors.
- Software Engineers.
- Petroleum Engineers.
- Management Consultant.
- Air Traffic Controller.
What is the lowest paying job in South Africa?
Lowest Paying Jobs South Africa 2020/2021
- Security guards [ around ZAR 1.8k per annum ] …
- Mining operators [ around ZAR 5.6k per annum ] …
- Tellers and cashiers [ around ZAR 5.8k per annum ] …
- Reservations and ticketing clerks [ around ZAR 6.9k per annum ] …
- Telesales and telemarketing [ around ZAR 8.3k per annum ]
What courses are in demand?
Top courses in demand are:
- Deep Learning by Andrew Ng (Coursera)
- Artificial Intelligence for Business by Columbia Engineering Executive Education (Emeritus)
- Machine Learning AI Certification by Stanford University (Coursera)
- AI for Everyone by Andrew Ng (Coursera)
What career can I get in 6 months?
High-paying six-month certificate programs
- Emergency Medical Technician. National average salary: $14.65 per hour. …
- Funeral director. National average salary: $18.90 per hour. …
- Brick Mason. …
- Personal trainer. …
- Medical coder. …
- Firefighter. …
- Air traffic controller. …
- Automobile service station manager.