The Democratic Republic of the Congo and Sudan follow with a total area of around 2.34 million and 1.86 million square kilometers, respectively. On the other hand, Seychelles is the smallest country on the continent, with an area of only 451 square kilometers.
Is Nigeria the largest country in Africa?
The largest country in Africa is Algeria, which spans over 2,381,741 km² (919,352 mi²) and has over 43 million people. It is also the tenth-largest country in the world.
Largest Countries In Africa 2021.
|Area (mi²)||356,574 mi²|
|% of Earth’s Area||0.62%|
Who is the richest country in the world?
World’s 5 Richest Nations By GDP Per Capita
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita: $131,781.72. GDP: $84.07 billion. …
- Switzerland. GDP per capita: $94,696.13. GDP: $824.74 billion. …
- Ireland. GDP per capita: $94,555.79. GDP: $476.66 billion. …
- Norway. GDP per capita: $81,995.39. GDP: $444.52 billion. …
- United States.
What is the most famous country in Africa?
1. Morocco. The most visited country in Africa is Morocco. This Northern African nation saw a whopping 12.3 million visitors in 2019, making it the most visited country on the entire continent.
Is Nigeria richer than India?
India has a GDP per capita of $7,200 as of 2017, while in Nigeria, the GDP per capita is $5,900 as of 2017.