How much is visa from Nigeria to Thailand?
The visa is valid for between 30- 60 days depending on the consul discretion. It costs 13,000 naira for a Thailand tourist visa. A copy of your travel return ticket paid in full is required.
Is Thailand visa free for Nigeria?
Thailand tourist visa is required for citizens of Nigeria.
How long does it take to get a Thai visa in Nigeria?
It takes 2 days for the Thailand Visa on Arrival application form to arrive in your e-mail inbox, and you need to pay USD 80.00.
Is Thailand embassy open in Nigeria?
The consular section is open 09:00 and 11:00 (Visa application)14:00 and 16:00 (Visa collection). The offices of the embassy may be closed on Nigerian and Thai public holidays.
How can I move to Thailand from Nigeria?
Citizens of Nigeria who wish to visit Thailand are required for a visa, either travelling by air or by land border.
Thailand Visa Application
- A valid passport. You will need a passport valid for at least 6 months following your departure date. …
- A confirmed travel itinerary.
- Proof of funds and accommodation.
Can you get a 6 month visa for Thailand?
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue. … Travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand not exceeding 60 days for each entry within the period of 6 months from the date of arrival in Thailand.
How much does it cost to go to Thailand from Nigeria?
The quickest way to get from Nigeria to Thailand is to fly which costs $500 – $1,300 and takes 17h 13m.
What are the visa requirements for Thailand?
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm. …
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation.
Can I get a 90 day tourist visa for Thailand?
The 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for study, business, investment, retirement and other purposes. The holder of this visa is also given a period of 90 days stay inside Thailand and can be extended for 7 days. …