Fee for registering charges for a private company – 10,000 Naira for each 1 million Naira or part of a million. Fee for registering charges for a public company – 20,000 Naira for each 1 Million Naira or part of 1 million.
How much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria?
The CAC official filing fee for the registration of business name in Nigeria is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). However, where an accredited agent is engaged by the applicant for such registration, the agent will also charge a professional fee for the services to be rendered.
How much is CAC registration 2021?
According to the Companies Regulations 2021, the filing fees for the Statement are N5,000.00 and N10,000.00 for private and public companies, respectively.
How do I register a foreign company in Nigeria?
STEPS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR A FOREIGNER TO CARRY ON BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
- Company registration with CAC in accordance with the CAMA.
- Registration with Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
- Tax registration and the nearby tax office to the registered address.
Can a foreigner own a business name in Nigeria?
1) Foreign nationals and entities can fully own a company in Nigeria: save for few exceptions, which include companies seeking to bid for contracts in oil and gas industry that requires 51% of shares of such companies be owned by Nigerians, foreign nationals may register and fully own shares of a limited liability …
How much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria 2021?
Full Cost of CAC Registration Fees
|Type of CAC fees||Fees in Naira(N)|
|Registration of the private company with Share Capital above N1million to N500million||N5,000 for every N1million share capital|
|Registration of the private company with share capital above N500million||N7,500 for every N1million share capital|
How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria 2021?
How Much Is Business Name Registration In Nigeria? The cost of registering your business name is #10,000. There will be an additional fee of #500 for business name reservation.
How long does it take to get CAC certificate?
The entire process for registering a business name normally takes 1-2 weeks, depending on the workload of the CAC and other factors.
How can I register my business name for free in Nigeria?
CAC Free Business Name Registration has begun through the www.cac.gov.ng registration portal.
CAC Free Registration Process
- Create an account through the CAC e-Registration portal.
- Search for the available company name.
- Reserve company name.
- Register your company.
What are the requirements for CAC registration?
Documents Required for Company Registration
- A notice of the registered address of your business.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Receipt of payment of your stamp duties.
- Particulars, list, and consent of the first directors of your company.
- Statement of compliance by a legal practitioner.
Can a foreign company open a bank account in Nigeria?
Under the Nigerian banking regulations, only a company duly registered in Nigeria can open a bank account in Nigeria. Consequently, a foreign company is not entitled to open a business bank in Nigeria unless it has been registered in Nigeria. Therefore, it is mandatory for a business to be duly registered.
Can a foreign company own property in Nigeria?
In a landmark decision on 17 April 2017, the Supreme Court of Nigeria held that foreigners cannot legally and validly own land in Nigeria.
Can a foreigner be a director in a Nigerian company?
There is no bar on a foreigner being a director of a Nigerian company. He may however not hold the position of the Managing Director without a work permit. … However certain advantages may be enjoyed if there is a Nigerian director initially.